Chapter 30

Shane's POV

After Zhavi told me that she was mad at me, I thought it would be a good idea if I have her some space, I keep messing up with my mate. I know I shouldn't have blamed her for everything or even blame her for things that are happening because she is doing a lot to help make everything better and I keep taking her down. She needs support at the moment and that's what I'm not providing.

Being in this office feels like the last time I was here when we fought, cold and bland. Just like how I feel right now, I need her and so does my wolf. I may be caught between the Kingdom's wellness and my mate but I'll choose my mate. This is not working for me.

I could smell the uninvited scents in my floor, who is this coming here unannounced. This floor is off limits. I was about to go and confront them when I caught Zafirah's scent, maybe she doesn't know much of my rules or she is just breaking them but I could smell she wasn't alone. Of course Raven will be at her mate's side wherever she is, she is very protective of her. Judging by how their relationship is, you'd swear Raven is older than her mate, after all Zafirah is a free spirit. Complete opposite of Zhavi, she's closed up and a little actually a lot uptight.

I hear a firm knock on my office door that took me out of my thoughts. I didn't notice their scents getting closer, mostly because I expected they wanted to see Zhavi.

"Come in." I say.

"Alpha," Raven says as soon as they walk in. "We apologize for coming to your quarters unannounced but, Zafirah has news. They're not good." She continued.

I nod and offer them seats. Raven still has her guard up around me, though her mate is very relaxed.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"Zhavi, she- she had," She seemed like someone who wasn't sure if she could tell me. Her eyes moved to Raven who nodded for her to continue. With a sigh she continues, "She had a vision, this one felt real but not determined. It was a future, and it was through her eyes this time. She wasn't in control but she was there. I mean I'm not sure since I couldn't get inside her head." She says and takes another breath. This seems like something big.

"She blocked you, like how she did when she couldn't control her body's moves."

"She killed a majority of wolves and vampires. I'm not sure if they were good or not but she didn't seem to be on our side or our enemy's. At the same time, it felt like the vision wasn't going to happen, as if it's undecided." She finishes.

More problems are what I need.

"Can you tell the timeline of the vision? When it would possibly happen?" She shakes her head no.

"I can't specify the time because the future could always change but I know it's soon." She responded.

"Okay, how soon do most of her future based visions happen?" I want to estimate the time of this vision at least.

"Well it could be 20 minutes from now or months later. She had a vision about you the day before she moved to America that was the longest." She informs me.

"Thank you then, tomorrow when you train her you're gonna need help and I need Holden there." She simply agreed as I pulled my phone out.

"Wait!" She says as I was about to call Holden.

"She must not know, she will get anxiety and get worried that she might hurt everyone. Her condition is too crucial right now therefore nothing must trigger her until training." She says. So she we'll know during training tomorrow?

"Noted." I continue with Holden.

I know he might not pick up but I need him at the moment and if not me then Zhavi does.