05: Roark Junior

Weird... Parang narinig ko na siyang nagmura... Nakalabas nanga pala ako sa room dahil nagmukhang tanga iyong Cross sa loob ng classroom kakapahid sa pisngi niya kung saan siya nilapatan ng halik ni Chad.

His expression contorted as though he would set the classroom with fire, his features twisted in frustration as he buried his face on the wet wipes.

I exhaled a sigh, pushing aside the image of the disgruntled classmate from my mind as I focused on more pressing matters. I contemplated the serious thoughts that had consumed me since I ended the life of that old man.

I stroll aimlessly across the campus as the weight of my thoughts presses heavy upon my shoulders. How will I live my life knowing I'm wanted everywhere, carrying the bounty on my head?

To be honest, I find it difficult to express the immense feeling that is racing through me. Nagiging blangko lang kasi bigla ang isip ko sa tuwing  gusto kong pag-isipan kung ano ang mga susunod kong gawin ngayong isa na akong ibong nakawala sa hawla. Or a stray cat perhaps, abandoned by the owner and hunted by the cat pound.

Ewan ko ba, para kasing nawawalan na ako ng paki sa lahat. Like, bahala na si batman sa buhay ko. And if I where a villain in Gotham City? Magpapahuli nalang siguro ako sa kaniya or better yet chill out with the suicide squad. I would really like to meet Harley and be her puddin since Joker dump her in the last movie.

Kiddin' aside, isa rin siguro sa dahilan kung bakit hindi ako makapag isip ng maayos dahil nae-excite ako. Natupad na naman ang nasa bucket list ko! 

HIHIHIHI!

Nakakapanghinayang nga lang, nagmamadali akong lumabas kanina upang i-cross out ang natupad kong wish sa buccket list ko ngunit biglang may sumingit at nag-abala sa balak kong gawin.

As I finally had the chance to fulfill one of my lifelong dreams - putting on a school uniform and fully immersing myself in the student experience, even if only for a brief moment - a feeling of pure amazement washed over me. It was an indescribable sense of wonder that filled my heart and made me appreciate the magic of this experience. Kung kanina ay nalilito ako sa nararamdaman ko, pero ngayon mas pinili ko nalang na makita ang kagandahan sa nakakalito kong sitwsyon.

As the smooth fabric of the school uniform touched my skin and the weight of the backpack settled on my shoulder, everything felt strange yet exhilarating. It was as if I had stepped into a scene from a movie about growing up. The anticipation of forming new friendships and embracing endless possibilities filled me with excitement, or at least half of me. 

However, the moment I stepped into the school grounds, my excitement quickly faded as I faced a harsh reality. A sudden slap from a woman shattered my innocent expectations, leaving me stunned and disappointed. Instead of the carefree adventure I had imagined, I found myself being pulled, shoved, accused, and touched without consent. 

The unsettling gazes from others only added to the nightmare-like atmosphere. It was far from the romanticized high school drama I had envisioned. As the sting of the slap lingered, I couldn't deny the truth: my idealized vision of school was nothing more than a fantasy. The harshness of reality crashed down on me, stripping away the rose-colored glasses I had worn in anticipation of this new chapter... Charizz, para talagang hindi kopa naranasan gaano ka sama yung realidad. 

I let out a sigh, hoping to lighten the burden of my emotions. Lost in my thoughts, like leaves caught in a storm, I was taken aback when someone suddenly pulled me aside. The unexpectedness of the gesture shocked me, snapping me out of my daydream and bringing me back to the commotion of the present moment.

See? These things happens... 

Naglalakad lang ako kanina, bigla akong nasampal. Tapos ngayon mag biglang manghihila???