About the Author + Requests! [CLOSED FOR NOW]

About the Author!

Hello there! I'm Nox and for this book, I'll be your author! (I use they/them pronouns by the way!) I think we can all agree that one or more characters in the Pokémon universe have our hearts, if not then, what are you doing here?

This is my first story so please don't expect top quality Shakespeare writing. Of course, I'll try my best to make these oneshots as good as they can be! Also, feel free to give me some constructive criticism!

Requests!

Now, onto the part that everyone actually cares about, the requests! Before you go onto dumping all your requests in the comments, please take note of a few things first!

1. Y/N will be gender neutral in all oneshots. I'll be okay with taking requests that have Y/N being a member of the LGBT+ community! I'm a part of it too so I really don't mind!

2. Please respect my choices if I decide not to do your request, I'll tell you the reason for why, of course. I will not be doing any lemons as they make me uncomfortable, especially since many of the characters are minors.

3. Please do not ask me to write oneshots for the actual Pokémon. Even if it's a human version of the Pokémon, I will not write anything like that. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

4. When requesting, PLEASE give me a prompt idea. Basically, what you want to happen in the story between Y/N and whatever character you're requesting. It really helps me to have a good general idea of what I'm writing when writing these oneshots. I probably won't write the oneshot until I have a prompt, so please keep that in mind!

Finally, these are the games I've played so you know which characters I'll be better at writing:
- Heart Gold / Soul Silver
- Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire
- Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl
- Black / White / Black 2 / White 2 (haven't finished yet)
- X / Y
- Sun / Moon / Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon
- Let's go Pikachu / Let's go Eevee
- Sword / Sheild
- Legends Arceus
- Scarlet / Violet

Characters I will NOT write:
- Evil team leaders, I'm okay with most of the admins but I hate most of the main villain characters.
- Whitney. I have trauma.
- Professors, majority of them are way older than me and I'd be uncomfortable writing anything romantic for them. Only exception is Sonia at the moment.

Apart from those, I'll probably write anyone else. Have fun and give me all of your requests!

Stay safe and have a wonderful day!