Allister x reader - A friend

Requested by @Audennetannanda

Before I begin, I'd like to say that I don't know that much about the sword and shield characters, especially the gym leaders since you rarely see them, plus not all the sword and shield characters are in Pokémon masters so I'm sorry if this is a bit out of character, all I know is that he's a shy spooky kid.
ALSO, Y/N is the same age as him in this. I feel like that's obvious but I wanted to clarify.
Question of the oneshot! Since we're writing a sword and sheild character, which G-Max form is your favourite? Mine's G-Max Toxtricity!
Anyway! Onto the oneshot!

Ever since you could remember, you had always been quite a melancholy person. You were often quiet, usually lost in thought or just not up for conversing with anyone that surrounded you. Nobody had ever really seen you smile, and if you did, it was always a small smile that no one could really tell you were trying to smile. Then again, the only times you'd really smile was to try to fit in, people often told you how you'd never smile.

In an attempt to brighten your usual down mood, your parent/guardian had brought you tickets to the ghost type gym leader's battle, the tickets weren't that expensive anyway.

As you reached the gym stadium, you hid behind your parent/guardian, a bit scared of getting lost in the busy crowd. Luckily though, you made it to your seats in the stadium fairly quick. Your white Eevee sat in your lap as you waited in anticipation, hoping it would begin soon. After a few more minutes, the gym challenger and the gym leader himself walk out onto the field. The gym leader was a boy around your age, wearing his uniform and a white mask to conceal his face. Allister was his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time the battle finished, the sun had gone down, the sky now coloured a dark blue as stars scattered across the sky. The battle was very interesting to you, mostly the part of how the gym leader could battle so well all while seeming so scared of the audience's stare. You had kept walking while spacing out to think about the battle, not realising you had gotten lost in the crowd of people that surrounded the gym. You glanced around, not being able to see your parent/guardian. You called out for them, hoping they would hear you through the crowd but it was all too loud. Something purple caught your eye as you turned in the direction of Glimwood Tangle. The gym leader you had just seen battle was walking off into the forest, the Gengar he had used in battle floating beside him. Not knowing what else to do, you pushed your way through the crowd and followed him.

The only light source in the forest was the weird glowing mushrooms that were scattered around, maybe it would've been brighter in the daytime. Your Eevee walked beside you, seeming rather frightened by the creepy scenery. Scooping it up in your arms, you pet it's snow white fur, "It's okay, we just need to find that gym leader..." You told it, hoping your words would calm it down.

Walking further into the dark forest, you searched around for the boy but there was no sight of him, "Maybe he went this way?" You thought, wondering blindly through the area.

A few minutes later, you realised you had completely lost him. Not only that, but you were lost yourself. Noises of Pokémon creeping around were enough to strike fear into you. The only Pokémon you had was Eevee, and you had hardly ever battled with it before so the best option you had, if something were to attack you, was simply run.

Unfortunately, a Pokémon did in fact attack you. It was an Impidimp that had caught you by surprise, the small Pokémon scratching the lower part of your leg. You stumbled as your leg ached, your Eevee quick to step forward in front of you, hoping it was able to protect you from any further harm, "Eevee, come on, we should really–"

Eevee stayed put, ready to fight. You sighed, a tad nervous, "Alright... Eevee, use Quick Attack!" You called out as Eevee launched forward, bashing itself against the opposing Pokémon. While they battled, you tried to pick yourself up from the ground but the pain wouldn't let you get up. A few seconds later, more Impidimp appeared, all of them acting rather aggressively towards you. Eevee slowly backed up, not knowing if it could battle so many Pokémon at once.