Chapter 26: Finally Dauntless

The adrenaline was still pumping through my body. The fight had been stopped and I remember yelling with Eric. He just walked out and I was still staring at the exit confused. What was this decision and why did it make him so mad at me. He just up and left, leaving me to deal with the aftermath typical Eric.

Everyone was questioning me in every direction trying to understand the situation. It was growing on my nerves because it was making my headache worse than it already felt. I slowly tried to zone in on some of the questions.

"Are you ok! Where were you stabbed?" Kai rambled worried. He started looking me over trying to find major injuries.

"I'm ok. Sorry when I said I was stabbed I was meaning how he ruffly stabbed the needle in my neck during sims." I pause thinking about it. "Now that I say it out loud it sounds dramatic, but I'm being honest he really did just ram it in my neck full force." I giggle a little trying to lighten the mood.

Four and Tori let go of the hold they had seeing no more threats to the situation, but right as they let go my body grew heavy and swayed making them regain their hold on my body.

"You don't look ok."Tori muttered.

Right as I was going to assure them I was fine more people started talking to us.

"Oh my god you're covered in blood."Pax muttered horrified.

My hand flew to my face to wipe it away only to realize my nose was bleeding. I had split lip and cuts all over. I know not all of it was my blood either.

It went dead silent as Max walked over. I was prepared to get chewed out and be severely punished for starting another fight, but I just see a handkerchief being handed my way. I hold it to my bloodied face and smile thankfully at the leader.

"Get her to the infirmary." He gruffly instruts. "And everyone clean up this mess." He yelled out to all the bystanders just watching in shock.

I watch as he starts walking out of the cafeteria. My brows frown confused. Is he not going to punish us? He didn't even look mad.

"I Have to go check on Eric; Make sure he's still breathing. Hope you feel better doll. I'll see you later." Kai told me right before he left.

The adrenaline that pumped through my veins made my pain numb; almost nonexistent. But now it started to wear off, and when Four took a step to lead me to the infirmary. My leg gave out, sending me to the ground. Pax and Four quickly moved and grabbed me before I could fall.

We started walking towards the infirmary, but I slowly started to drag behind with a labored breath. Pax and Four finally dragged my limp body into the infirmary doors. All around me I saw nurses rushing to get to me and set up a room. Four picks me up and sets me down on the bed. I feel a prick in my arm and turn to see what looked like an IV being set up. I then slowly blinked trying to keep my eyes open, but the room began spinning so I shut my eyes just to make the room spinning, but it felt good and I just wanted a little rest. Soon my body just gave into the darkness.

I hear rustling off to the side, my eyes crack open trying to find the noise that woke me. I blurredly looked to the side and see a nurse setting up medical equipment. As she turns I see her jump startled by my eyes locked on to her.

"Oh you're finally awake." She squeaks out.

As she rushes out of the room I lay confused about what happened. I shifted uncomfortably in the rock hard hospital bed and stopped abruptly at the pain in my body. I stop and drag in a painful breath trying to subdue the pain. Just then the door opened again revealing two new people, one a nurse and the other looked more like a doctor. They started checking my vitals and whatever they needed.