< Chapter 6 >

- Morning -

No One's POV:

It Was 5:30 in the morning as y/n started to wake up...

She Yawns she then looks at Pain,Panic And Iago As They are still sleeping..
She Smiled and rub Thier head .. she then carefully Get Off the bed to not wake them up...
As she goes out the room and proceed to walk downstairs to the kitchen .. She Opens The Refrigerator and looked to see the refrigerator only 15-20 items left..

"Hmmm...Well better go shopping... "
"CAN WE COME?"
Y/N jumps.. She Looks At The On who speaks.. it was Pain,Panic And Iago..
"I thought you guys were asleep?"She Said.. "Well When you rub your hand on our head we kinda wake up" Panic Said,
"Well Okay...you guys can come with me...but NO TROUBLE!" She Said "Geez you sound like Jafar..." Iago said "Yeah..like hades would command us sometimes... Butttt sure we won't make trouble.." Pain Said As Y/N Smiled...
"Well let me go grab my keys,phone, and wallet" she walked upstairs..

-some minutes later-

She Walks Downstairs,And Opens her phone it's 6:02..She Changed Her Outfit too..

1.

2

2.

"Okay Boys Let's Go" Y/N Said "What about the Villains?What are they going to do without knowing where you are?" Panic Said "I'll just Write a note"She Walks to the living room table she grab some pen and paper and started to write:

"What about the Villains?What are they going to do without knowing where you are?" Panic Said "I'll just Write a note"
She Walks to the living room table she grab some pen and paper and started to write:..

'hey guys if your wondering where am I just getting some food with Iago,pain and panic so don't worry! - Y/N'

"Okay let's go"

As they walk to the garage..

"Woah!You have many cars!" Pain Said
She smiled .. and open one of the cars

Y/N Started the engine and drives with them

-some minutes -

"We're Here!"

- Back to the House When The Villains Woke Up-

Author POV'

The Villains Started to wake Up, the first one to go downstairs was maleficent and hades they both head down to see anything to eat..

As Maleficent Notice the Note , She Walk to the living room table,As Grimhilde,Jafar and Cruella Started to walk down...
As Maleficent Picks Up the note and read it..
"What's That?" Cruella Ask's "It From Y/N It Says She will go grab some food to eat with, Pain,Panic And Iago " She Said while placing it down "oh-" as Cruella was about to speak...
Many Villains Was In the Living Room...
They're are:
Scar, (the lion) From The Lion King.
Shere Khan,(it I spelled themat right,the tiger?) From The Jungle Book.
Captain Hook With Mr Smee(I Add Mr Smee because he's a nice guy) from Peter pan.
Shan Yu From Mulan.
Gaston And lefou(if I spelled the correct)
From Beauty and the beast
Claude Frollo from hunchback of Notre Dame.
Dr. Facilier From Princess and the frog.
Kaa (the snake) from jungle Book.
Lady Tremaine (im not adding the sister's cuz I don't like them at all) from Cinderella.
Mother Gothel from Rapunzel.

They all look at There surrounding (sorry If I misspelled that)

"Ah, my fellow Villians Im glad you can drop in "

-back to the four-

Y/N POV;
"Okay Guys Were All done" I said after I put down the groceries on the trunk of my car, "Do you guys want to eat something?" "Um..Yeah Were Starving" pain Said while my stomach grumble..
"Well Okay im hungry too,Let's Go to McDonald's,How About That?" I said before walking to the door of the car "Sure" the Three Said.. I Open the door to get them in ..
I sit down to the driver seat and started to drive "thanks for not damaging anything today" I said while finding McDonald's.. Iago Flew To my shoulder like he use to do with Jafar... "Eh It alright it was the best we can do" pain Said "yeah Besides hades would kill us!" Panic Said..

"Okay Boys What do you want to order?"

' alright chapter 6 Is done im sorry if the words are incorrect like I said English is not my first language so don't blame me!'

' There Will Be More Villians coming in the future, these are only the Villians that came to my mind and other Villains I don't know how to write .."

"Sorry If this Short But Thank You for viewing !🙏♥️'