+ CHAPTER 22 +

BACK TO THE STORY BROUGHT TO YOU BY HADES..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N Who was sleeping peacefully, is now awake..

She was awaken by the loud ringtone on her phone.. she grabbed the phone and checks who was calling..

It was Cassidy, (you know, her friend!) She accepts the call and said.

"Hey Cass..*yawn* " she yawn as she was still sleepy.. "Hey, Y/N! just to remind you that we have school tomorrow!" Cassidy replied

Y/N Was Wide awake when she heard she has school tomorrow.. as she remembered they have a vacation..

She looks at the calendar and its already June...
She Groans..

"Did you not know?, Our school page in Facebook posted it" Cassidy said "yeah, i didn't know, well, thanks for telling me"

"Your welcome! bye y/n i have to go ready for tomorrow" they said goodbye and y/n hangs up..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I hang up, then i groan.. i looked at the window seeing its already dark.

I open my phone seeing it was 7:10.. i walked to the switch and flipped it over as now its super bright..i put my phone in the table besides my bed..

Then I open the door and goes downstairs to eat, as i smell food..

I reached to the dining area seeing all the villains and their companions were there,in the really long table, eating and chatting.. Well For Scar And Shere khan and Kaa they were on the floor ..
I was glad they were calmed this time..

As i noticed one spot was left.. since maleficent was in the middle and other chair was left..

"Oh,Your finally awake!" Pain Said..
After he said that,all of the villains stop thier conversation and looks at me..

"Yep, My friend called me, saying i have school tomorrow, so im gonna be early tomorrow" i said sitting at the chair..

"Ooo the food seemed to be delicious!, Who cook?"
I said..

"Us Women, Then The Mens Prepare the table" Grimhilde says..
"That's Great!" "Now, Eat, you must be starving" Shere Khan Said ..

I nodded and join then to eat..
"So, where are you going tomorrow morning again?" Ursula Asked me .

"School, its basically a place you have to go through every day, to learn something,i will be back at 12pm , so i hope their will no fighting one another"

"Do not fret my queen, there will no fighting here anymore, for you" Jafar Said As He grabs my hand and kissing it..

As the others not the companions, glared, i smiled and blushed and a little.. he lets go and continue to eat..

"Thank you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER EATING

As we finished eating, i was about grab the plates when suddenly the plates started to float,

I noticed it was maleficent doing it..
"Don't do anything,we'll take care of this, you must go and rest your gonna be awake at a early time tomorrow" she said.. well i couldn't do anything so i nodded..

I was about to go but i heard yelling and telling to let go..
Then it became louder, I looked behind me seeing,
Gaston holding Will and Wood, Cassidy Hugging into hades

And boy, like he was red already, almost to burst out.. then Hook holding Julia, in his hand not with the hook.. and Saw Jafar Holding Charlie, and Elizabeth My two other friends..

Scar and shere khan, was besides me growl..

"My Queen, We Saw this people enter the mansion" Jafar Said ...

"Huh!-?, Y/N Do You know them?" Julia Ask..
Ignore her question and look at Hades and Cassidy..

"Cass, can you let go of him, he's about to go flames right now," I said and she lets go at hades..

"Sorry About that Hades, she just a fangirl" "Its Alright For you, but not her.." he glared at her..
As he held her tightly..

"Y/N What's going on?, How are they real?, How are they here in your house?" Charlie Asked so many questions..

"Geez relax," "Do you know them?" Hook Said..
"Yes, their my friends" "Not Enemies?" "Nope, can you let them go.."

They let them go as they stretch up a little..
"I know there's a lot question right now"
"Hell yeah, there are!" Wood Shout..

I faked smile "how about we talk about this in my room?" "Alright" Elizabeth said

"Go to my room, you know where it is, im gonna talk to them" i replied and they walk upstairs..

I looked the villains..
"Say to the others that my friends are here, and tell them not to harm them" i said smiling..

"Alright, Just be careful, I don't trust them!"Gaston Said..

I smiled and thanked them and walk upstairs.

Oh boy, this will be long i enter my room..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

+ HEY GUYS! I HOPE U LIKE IT! +

+ THANKS ALOT! +

+

AUTHOR YAEL +