< Chapter 8 >

Minutes Before Y/N Encounter The Rest of the Villains •

Y/N POV:

As We Arrived At the Mansion,The Gates Open Up and drives to the garage to park..

As I Park the Car and turn off the engine..
"Okay Guys, You Can Go,I Deal With The Groceries" I said to them "no We're gonna help you " Panic Said, As Pain And Iago nodded, I smiled , and we both get out and goes to the trunk, Pain and panic Are Holding Some groceries, while Iago had a plastic bag of fruits in his mouth as he goes to the front door as well with the two demons as I grab the last groceries I close the door and goes in ready to speak...

"Hey Guys- oh -"I was cut when I see the rest of the villains... "T-theres s-so m-many o-of y-you" I chuckled nervously
As i walk to the counter of the kitchen...
Then I Heard Maleficent Said "Y/N Come Here Dear! I Froze "uhhh-- o-okay!" I said shuttering..

I Carefully Walks to the Villains
"H-Hi!"

|MALEFICENT POV |
"H-Hi!"
"My Dear Do You Know Who these people are?" I said to her... "Yes!" She Quickly Said.. "Friends This Is Y/N! The Owner Of this mansion!that I explained To You" "Ayy Your Quite Beautiful As I May Said!" Hook Said "Of Course She Is!" I said back
"Just Look At That Gorgeous Face" Frollo Said...

| Y/N POV: |

As They Compliment About How Beautiful Am I , I Was Getting A Uncomfortable,Then I Remembered to make lunch "umm sorry to interrupt but I have cook lunch" I said to them as they look at me smiling "Go On Princess ,"
Ursula Said I bowed to them as I go to the kitchen..Mr Smee Approaches Me "Oh Hi Mr Smee!" "Hello May I ask what are you cook?" "Im Gonna be making 'sinigang' It's Originated from the Philippines! Many Filipinos Loved this!" I said excited "Oh Have You Tried It Before?" "Uh Huh! When I was a kid my family and I goes to this restaurant who the chef is Filipino and serves the dish!" "Well ,Can I Help You Make It?" "Of Course!" "Let's get first the ingredients!"

|Pain And Panic POV: |
As Were Going explore the Mansion Hades called Us "Pain,panic come here!" We Looked at each other and sigh and walks to the Villains.. "what is it?" Panic Said, "What Did You Guys Do When You Left?" Hades Ask Pretty Curious "w-well we just bought some food!" Pain Said "and she bought us food when we're done" Iago Added "Well Then Go Off Now" Jafar Said As We Continue are journey to wander around the Mansion we didn't notice that the all Villains Looked at each other..

| SOME MINUTES LATE|

|Author POV|

"There All Done!" Y/n said as Mr Smee and her done the dish..
"It Looks Delicious!" Mr Smee

"Of course!We Made It!" She Said
" Can We Eat now?"
"Sure Sure!"

|Sorry If this Short!|
|But I Hope You liked it!|
|🎉|