× Chapter 17 ×

Y/N POV:

I woke up, I remember last night somebody was in my room and possibly hugging me!

But Idk..

I Get Up and Fix My Bed..
As My Stomach Rumbles... 'Hungry..'

I was about to go out but suddenly Cruella Comes Up with lots of bags..

"Oh Perfect Darling Your Awake!I bought Clothes for you to try on!" She said then she puts the bags down

"Uh.. what's this for?I mean im gonna try it but what are you planning?" I said while my face is (-_-)

"Oh!I wanna see you try this clothes on and I wanna see you model!" She said while smoking her cigarette

"M-Model?"

"Yes dear!" She said clossing the door and locking it.. "So The Others Can Be impressed of how you looked with nice clothes!"

"Uhhhh"

"Oh..You Seemed you don't wanna do it....Well That's Okay!" She Said Grabbing the bags..

"No, No , im Not Just Used To Model, That's All" I said feeling embarrassed

"Well Don't Worry I'll Help you! BUT FIRST!
You should Eat! I don't want my model to be starving!"

I smiled and goes out while Cruella stays in the room, fixing the clothes...

I go downstairs I saw Shan Yu in kitchen..maybe looking for something?

I go to the kitchen.. "hey, Need Anything?"
I said calmly..

"Um..- Yes Im Quite Thirsty, and i couldn't Find some water here, mind helping me?"
He said while his looking at me with his yellow pupil (idk?)

"Oh, Of Course!" I said , I go to the fridge and grabs some water and milk, I put it down on the counter while closing the fridge.

I walk past by him and grabs a glass , I pour down the water and give it to him..
"Here You Go!" " Thank you"

I grab a Bowl, then a cereal.. then he puts down the glass and walks away ,

I grab the glass and put it on the sink...
I pour the cereal first then the milk..

I stir it up and ate it while looking at some different places..

~ A Minute Pass ~

As I Almost finishing my cereal , Gothel And Grimhilde Comes By..

"Good Morning, Y/n " Grimhilde Says..as Gothel just smiled while walking to me..

Grimhilde Walks away while Gothel Grabs my face. "A Beautiful Face, Amazing Features,Kind Heart , All In One Girl "

I Blushed "thank you for the compliment"
I finished my food,  she just smiled then she suddenly Kiss Me..

Wait..Kiss Me??....WHAT..

then we broke it and i was so red...she was just chuckling..

"Nice Lips" her last word before walking upstairs..
I brushed it off and started to wash my dishes

While I was washing up the dishes I was thinking about the powers..

After a 2 minutes..I was done,,
'hmm..I wanna see it if I can float with the help of my powers..' I thought..

I walked to the center of the living room and sigh "Here We go.." My Hands and eyes started to go red..

Then I feel my body rising Up , I looked down and I saw I was no longer down I was floating..

"Wow...This Is So Cool!" I said enjoying it...
"Hmm..how about I try lifing up something.."

As I was focusing.. I didn't know some other Villains come ,with Thier companions..

|Author POV:|

They Looked At The Floating Y/n Lifing Up two pillows , even Cruella who is upstairs is watching amazed.

Then she puts it back down to the couch..still glowing eyes..

"WOAHH!! THAT'S AWESOME!" Pain And Panic Shouts..

Giving Y/N A Quick Look To her Side..she then lowers to the flat surface as her hands and eyes stop glowing...

"I didn't know you were all here, hehe.." she said nervously Scratching her head..as Pain,Iago,panic Come ups to her..

"That's so Awesome!Can You Lift Me!?"
"No I Wanna Go First!" Bother demons argued

Y/n chuckled "maybe some other times" they both pout as the Villains take Thier seat in the couch some of them watching tv..

'well..They been here long enough,so that's good!' she thought

"Well I better go, me and Cruella are trying some clothes!"

As I Walk to the stairs to the my room seeing her Arranging the clothes..

"Ah! Darling Ready For Modeling?"