< Chapter 9 >

6:12 PM.....

|Mr.Smee POV|
......

As We,Me And Miss Y/N Done Eating I said to her "that was delicious!how did you make it?"

I said to her as she smiled "Well..I Learned It From The TV"

She Said Pointing at the large square "Thing " as she called The TV Can You sometimes teach me?"

"Well Of Course! I would like a help of preferring some food to the Villains!"

She Smiled As She Yawns

"Oh My, You Seem tired " I said "indeed am I" "go to rest,I'll clean up"

she smiled and stands up and gave me a kiss on the head ...I blushed I looked down.

She Chuckled.. "Thank you Mr Smee!Good Night!"

She said as she Yawns I smiled "goodnight too dear!" As she's walked to her room,

I turn around taking the plates to wash up ,I didn't even realize the Villains was glaring at me....

-some time later -

As I finished washing up, I Walk to a room

|The Villains POV: |

"Hmmm...It Seems Y/N Has A Great Relationship with our companions" Maleficent Said

"Indeed" Jafar Said

We Say sounding a bit jealous..

Then Grimhilde Think of an idea..

"How About We each other spends a day with her?"..

"Alone?" Gaston said

"Yes Alone Each One of us take turns a day with Y/N To Get To know about her story" Grimhilde says..

"That's Sound Amazing!....But Will go First?" Frollo Said..

"How About You Maleficent...Seems Your the first Person to show up in this house" Grimhilde says...

Maleficent Smirked..

As She Walks to her room as the Villains look at each other before going to Thier rooms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
+ MORNING +

Y/N POV

I Yawn As I Get Up From My Bed I grab a hair comb and started to comb my hair..

as I done finishing my hair I goes downstairs..

I saw the Villains taking about something , when I got downstairs , Grimhilde walks to me ..

"Y/N,We Made A Decision" she said
"About What?"
"Every day,your gonna have Villain spend time with you,alone..

"Oh..Well That Seems About Fine"
"Maleficent Is the first one,But you should eat first"

she smiled as she pinched my cheeks before going back to the Villains.
'Weird' I thought..

- AFTER SOME GOOD BREAKFAST CUZ IM LAZY -

As I was about to walk to my room maleficent came up to me and says..

"My Dear,Just Pick A Beautiful Dress That would surprise me,We Can Go Whatever you like to visit"