•𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞•

September 7th, 1530- Beckett Residence
_________________________________________

"Are you ready, Brielle?!"

Heavy footsteps make there way down the corridor. The creaking of the old hard wood floors stretched to the resting hall.

"Coming mother!"

The hardwood floors continue to creak against the quickly paced moment of a girl trying to reach her mother.

The girl makes her way to the end of the balcony, below her mother and father stood looking up at their oldest daughter.

"Oh Brielle. You look lovely my dear." Her mother says

The girl, Brielle, eyes wonder to her outfit. She was dressed in a long red ballgown that was decorated with black lace and gloves, her hair curled neatly and dressed in the center with a black bow, and her skin shined in the glistening of the houses' chandelier lighting.

Brielle swiftly and gracefully makes her way down the staircases. Her mother reaches from behind her neck and unclips the necklace on her. She then proceeds to walk behind her daughter and places it on her.

"My darling daughter, I am so proud of you."

Brielle can do nothing but smiles as she hoops her arm around her father's as he leads his ladies to the dinning hall.

"You look ravishing my dear, the most beautiful in the room." Her father whispers to her as they enter the hall.

All eyes in the room fell on the Beckett's. The laverish family stole the show no matter where they went, and tonight was no different.

As the oldest of her siblings, Brielle was responsible for attending and helping plan gatherings such as the dinner her family was hosting tonight.

But tonight, wasn't just any dinner party. Tonight, the heads of England's most prestigious were at the Beckett Manor to celebrate the 16th birthday of Brielle Justine Beckett, the jewel of the mansion. Being chosen by the king himself as a lady-in-waiting for his soon to be queen, Anne Boleyn, made Brielle the perfect trophy and desirable for all of the young gentlemenm

The young men gawked at her sight, Brielle had been blessed with the perfect hourglass figure, which was starting to gain popularity, and she held her self-high. She was neat, mannerly, and graceful as she made her way to the center of the large hall.

It was coated in gold, that hung from the center and stretch end to each entryway. The gold coating wrapped around the large white support beams, that were lined perfectly in the center of the room, making the room shine in candle light. And the large chandelier placed perfectly in the center, hung low and circled with beautifully light candles.

"My lady, may I have this dance?"

Behind her stood Lord Apollo Oxford, oldest of the Oxford legacy. Internally Brielle cringed, being the older brother to her best friend and never had liked the boy. But she could feel her parents eyes boating to her from the back of her head, and she pushed away the nasty feeling about Lord Oxford.

"I would be honored, My Lord."

He swiftly took her hand and practically pulled her to the dance floor. Within a few minutes Brielle is able to escape his clutches and return to the banquet tables.

Waiting for her were the Lady Oxford's, sisters of same birth. Princess Hela Oxford was the older twin, her long brown hair was pinned nicely in a crowned bun. Her tiara sat nicely on her perfectly proportional head, her long magony dress smoothed and shaped her nice curves. She was promised to King Henry II son, Prince Henry III of France. Lady Athena Oxford was the complete opposite of her sister, her long blonde hair was styled in a messy braid and dressed in a black laced and jeweled tight fitting dress.

"Good evening, Lady Beckett."

Brielle gives a small curtsy before replying

"As to you, Princess Oxford."

Hela gives a smiles

Athena walks over to Brielle and gives her a small hug.

"Good evening, Lady Oxford. I must say that is quite the most promiscuous dress, dear."

"Ah, I figured you might say that Lady Beckett, but come let us leave this.... gathering."

Within a few hours, most of the lords invited were drunk past pleasantly and were escorted home by their ladies before they ruined their house reputation.

Brielle had managed to escape to the garden. It was her favorite place to escape too when she could feel the expectations of being 'perfect' become too overwhelming, and tonight was no different.

Now that she was 16, she would be expected to be married off the most suitable suitor during the next courting season, which was growing closer everyday. She would then be sent to live in Blickling Hall, to serve Anne Boelyn.

She took a deep breath and allowed the autumn breeze to blow away her worries for the time being. She felt the wind pick up but thought little about it until a figure stood next to her and screams could be heard all around her. She hadn't a chance to react because the world around her turned to black as the figure stepped closer.