•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫•

After the two finished eating, Leo decided to head home early as Brielle had some work to catch up on. On his way back. Leo decided to make a phone call to April, but before he can even dial her number, she calls him

"Hello?"

"Leo, we need to talk" she said, her voice concerned and serious

"Why do your brothers think you are currently at my apartment and that I can now cook, like Chief level meals? Raph has been calling me the past week questions me"

"I was about to call you to explain."

"Well you better start explaining mister."

It takes Leo around thirty minutes to explain the past month to his human friend. She listened intently not making sound until he was finished

"So, you saved a girl and instead of telling your brother about it your hiding it, because?"

"I want to make sure she isn't a threat to my family. There's something different about her, I can't quite pin it."

"Well, can I meet her? I would like to know who exactly she is, if I'm going to keep covering for your shell."

"I'll ask her about it. I appreciate it April, really."

"I know blue, just be careful, please."

"When am I not?"

"You never know."

Leonardo enters the lair as he finishes talking to April. Leo exits the main entrance and heads straight for his room before his brothers could great him at the door. Once he is in his room, he pulls out his phone to text Bri.

Leonardo:
Hey Bri

Brielle:
Miss me already blue?

Leonardo:
I just got off the phone with April, the other human friend I was telling you about. How do you feel about meeting her?

Leonardo waits for around five minutes, his phone dings

Brielle:
Yeah, absolutely! I need to be more social and it be nice to have a girlfriend again. Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was finishing some paperwork for my company's new building.

Leonardo:
Great, I'll let her know. How about tomorrow night? I don't think she works. And I understand.

Brielle:
Tomorrow's good, just send me the location and time

Leonardo:
Will do, I'll talk to you tomorrow

Brielle:
Alright, Good night Blue.

Leonardo:
Good Night Bri.
_________________________________________

The next day, Brielle took off from work to finish some chores around her home and to get ready for the night. During these three hours, she talked with Leonardo nonstop, except for when she got into the shower. 

Brielle steps out of the shower and into her bedroom. A grey towel wrapped around her torso is the only thing covering her. Angel barks happily at Brielle, her tail wagging with excitement. Brielle scratches her head affectionately as she lets her towel drop to the ground. Brielle begins to put on the clothes she picked out for the evening.