•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞•

"Is she waking?"

"Yes, she seems to be waking."

Brielle blinked , her eyes fluttering open. As she regains consense, she notices that she has no idea where she was.

The room was large, but completely white. She looked around and noticed she was in the corner of the room.

"Hello, Lady Beckett."

Brielle looks up to see the two men, one she identified as Lord Apolll Oxford, the eldest Oxford sibling.

"Where...where am I?" She says, almost as a whisper.

Apollo turns to the man standing next to him, and he nods

"You my lady are in the time warp zone, or the TWZ."

Brielle looked to him with confusion, and looked down at herself. She noticed she wasn't be bound to anything.

"The TWZ?"

Apollo sighed and turned his attention back to her.

"It means that you have been selected, by fate, to remain on the earth alot longer than attended to fight the corrupt essence that haunts are world."

Brielle took a few minutes to let that settle in, and looked over her hands once more and realized that they were covered in blood.

"What happened to me?"

"Ah, there was a bit of an-malfunction, if you will, with your transformation." The unknown man says, his Scottish accent apparent.

"Malfunction? Transformation?"

The unknown man turns to Apollo and whispers something, Apollo then turns back to Brielle

"Come my Lady, my sister will eagerly be waiting your presence."

Apollo extended his hand down to her, and gently lifted her up. He removed the black coat he was wearing and threw around her shoulders, when he noticed he shivering.

He lead her through the door of the soild white room, revealing that the rest of where she was, looked completely different.

The hall or corridor was made of a white marble and trimmed with gold, side tables and standing stations that looked to be from the England Palace itself stood in multiples.

Once the made to the end of the hall, Apollo turned to their right and lead Brielle to what looked like to be the garden. The ceiling seemed to reach the sky, painted in a white coating and covered in ivys. The trees insight sood firm and soild, the garden intent of its beauty, put the Spanish garden that Brielle had always dreamed of owning, to shame.

"There you are, I was worried that Apollo had left you."

Brielle turned around to see Athena, she was dressed in complete battle armor that was covered by a cloak. The metal was tinted to a dark black, her pauldron was made of a light leather(also tinted black) with straps that covered her chest area in an 'X' formation. Brielle also noticed the sliver sword strapped to her side.