s1 e8

it was early morning and i was terribly exhausted. i wanted to just crawl back into my bed and under the sheets but i know i couldn't.

i was dragging myself to my daily 3 hour class period and mane was i tired.

i barely slept, i had a minor headache which kept me up half of the night. the cooling breeze did help but it didn't help as i needed.

"why do you look like you slept for two seconds and fell off the roof on your way?" oh Ava, ill kick you down some steps if we were by some.

i eyed her coldly, "girl shut up before i throw your sushi away."

"oh no you won't," she says while pushing her food away. this girl stayed eating in class.

"you know i will," i smirk.

"anyways, did you know Kim Williams had a crush on you?" ew.

"that's lovely," i say sarcastically. "how do you think you did on the quiz?"

"ugh, you never wanna talk about women liking you, is there someone that you're talking to?"

"if there were, you'd be the first to know," i assured her. "now answer my question."

"well i hope i did well," she shrugs. "you know im a tad bit slow up here," she says while pointing to her head.

i shook my head as i pulled myself out of the conversation while trying to contain my laughter. after a long minute, Miss. Adams came walking into the classroom. finally.

"sorry for the long wait, administration needed me for a while," she explained. "i graded the quizzes, some did well, others ? please study harder."

well that was shady, shit. let me hope to not me in the "others." she got to me fairly quickly and once my paper hit my desk, i read the 100% and instantly smiled.

"did you do well?" Ava asked as i noticed her peeking at my paper from the corner of my eye. "i got a 90%."

"100%," i say simply.

"lucky, you must have studied your ass off. oh and i never asked, how'd your date go?"

"bitch date ?"

"well small occasion?"

"first of all, red flag number one, the man takes me to a bar," i say disgustedly. "then then, he throws up but luckily it didn't get on me. then the end game of it all, he tried to get me to come into his house."

"oh my god, ew," she spoke dramatically. "are you okay though?"

"my well-being is up to part, ask Evan," i say as he walks into the classroom. "his nose is probably broken."

i could hear the chatter coming from everywhere and from everyone as Evan slowly made his way to his seat. he looked embarrassed but honestly, that's truly what he get. i said no, no doesn't mean force your way into a yes.

"oh my god, its so red," Ava shouted loudly.

"Ava, please be quiet," i chuckled to myself.

"it is."

i shook my head as the conversation dragged and class passed. class passed seemingly fast and i was honestly ready to go home, all i wanted was to just sleep.

as the bell went off, i quickly gathered my belongings and made my way out of the classroom. i wasted no time going out to my car, getting in and pulling off.

the drive home was quick and simple, living up the street was absolutely the best.

as i made my way into the house, the cold crisp air smacked me in the face. i don't know what my father is on but this isn't happening.