s4 e7

Alyssa

waking up, i felt less exhausted from the night before, though i didn't do much, i was still a bit on edge. lying here, i laid off on my side as i scrolled through ny emails. after a long minute or two, i tossed my phone aside, taking a deep breath as i sat up. dragging myself to the edge of the bed, i pulled my downward as i kept my gazes on the floor.

pulling myself out of my bed completely, my feet touching the cold hardwood floors, "shit."

grabbing my purse, i reached inside and grabbed the picture of Alex and i, my thumb stroking it slow as i grinned to myself.

suddenly, there was a knock on the door, causing me to jump just slightly. placing the picture back inside of my purse, i turned to the door, "come in!"

as the door was pushed open, my baby sister walked in, a smile on her face as she approached me slow, "Alyssa, hi!"

i smile, getting down to her level as she embraces me tightly, "Sophia, hi baby. how are you, love?"

"im okay, im okay. did you sleep okay?" she questions, her sweet baby voice ringing through my ears.

"i did, yes. how about you? have you had eaten yet?"

she nods, "yes, yes i have. moms trying to put me down for a nap and i don't wanna go!"

i chuckle, shaking my head, "well baby you have to take a nap. you'll be fully energised when you've woken up and ill be right here. we can play barbies or whatever you're feeling."

"really?" she blurts out in pure excitement, her eyes widened.

i nod, "yes baby."

"okay, okay!" she jumps in excitement, stepping back over to the door. "also, someone's here for you.. i don't know who though."

"okay, thank you. tell mom to tell them that ill be down in a few minutes."

she nods, not bothering to say anything back as she exits out of my bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

taking a small breather, i shifted on my feet as i made my way out of my bedroom and down the stairs. scanning through the room, i frown my brows as i saw no one. walking over into the kitchen, my eyes landed upon my mom over the stove, "morning, mom."

she shifts her attention over to me, looking at me as she smiled, "hi sweetheart. how'd you sleep?"

"good, good. how about yourself?"

"it was okay, Sophia wouldn't sleep half of the night but i managed."

i laugh softly, pointing a finger, "i heard! she even came into my bedroom trying to sleep with me, which just i didn't mind."

"yeah, that girl is a handful, she's getting so damn bad."

"but we love her, wholeheartedly though."

she nods, "i do."

"hey mom, Sophia told me someone was here for me. where are they exactly..?"

she snaps her fingers, nodding while approaching me, "they're waiting outside."

"okay, thank you, i appreciate that."

walking away, i made my way over to the door as i opened it, stepping outside. closing the door behind me, i turned and my eyes landed on Mr. King. he stood still, arms folded as a smirk was upon his lips.

"well hello there," he greeted, stepping back as he gave a me less than an inch of space.

"Mr. King," i spoke, folding my arms as i stood at a standstill. "what are you doing here? how'd you even find my house?"