!update!

hi sweethearts, i hope this message is finding each and every one of you well, i hope you all had a wonderful holidays and the weekend is treating you well. this message won't be long but i come to thank each and every single one of you for taking the time out of your day/lives to read my crappy work, lol. i wrote this book back when i was like fifteen, maybe younger and i am now twenty.

i don't come on this app as much anymore but i see all the notifications and it honestly calls me back so honestly here i am. i love each of you wholeheartedly, i do, and though my work has many errors, i appreciate all of you for just giving it a chance because you all didn't have too.

i've been a writer my whole life and being on this app back then was highly toxic, especially for my mental health but i come today and say i will be getting back to it. i will try my absolute best for work around fixing as many mistakes and errors in this book as i work on my upcoming work!

i appreciate you guys patience and wonderful comments, thank you all so much for your love <3.

if you all have any questions, concerns, anything, y'all are more than welcome to leave them in the comments and my private messages are always open! thank you all again<3!