s4 e2

eyes shut, our faces remained inches apart as she slowly pulled away. opening my eyes, i pulled myself back as i took her in, "are you relaxed?" she asked, gripping a handful of my shirt.

"mhm," tucking my bottom lip, i bit down onto it as i watched her. "the things you do to me, Alyssa."

she smiles, shaking her head, "yeah yeah yeah, go on."

i gasps, palming my chest, "you're just gonna kick me out?"

"yes, yes i am," she smiles, shoving me. "get out, i shall see you tomorrow."

"mhm," i smile, playful rolling my eyes as i walk out of the classroom.

taking a small breath, i made my way down the halls. as i was gonna round the corner, Miss. Taylor called me, "Alexandra, could i speak with you for a quick second?"

shit, shit, shit.

"uh ye-yeah," i nod, making my way over into her office. shutting the door behind me, i pulled the chair out, sliding down into it.

"um," she spoke, her attention down on a folder as she scanned it. "you okay? how've you been?"

my heart thumped as i took a deep breath, whew, shit, i can breathe a bit better. "um ive been better, nothing too serious. how about you??"

"same, ive had better days. you're graduating soon, excited?"

i smile small, holding my head down low, "i am, yes."

"have you thought about working and the hospital you're looking into?"

"uh," i pause, pulling my head up as my attention caught ella over in the window. she was holding a sign, 'breathe asshole, i haven't told anyone but keep testing me and i shall.'

smiling, i mouthed, "do it."

suddenly, she disappeared causing my heart to thump.

"wh-who are you talking to?" Miss. Taylor questioned, eyeing me suspiciously. quickly turning her head, she frowned her brows before pulling her attention back to me. "are you oka-"

interrupted, ella made her way into the office, arms folded as she held a smirk, "excuse me but who are you..?"

"that's Ella, Ella Rosemary," i eye Miss. Taylor, lifting my brow.

"arent you-" not finishing her sentence, she immediately dialed someone. god, i hope she put two and two together. "Alex is the officers still here?" she mouthed, looking at me with her head slightly tilted.

i nod unnoticeably, pulling myself out of the chair grabbing the two officers. "this is she."

"wait, wait, wait," ella shouts, backing up as she holds her hands up. "this i-you should be arresting her!"

"Ella Rosemary, you're under arrest for the kidnapping of Ava. you have the right to remain silent, anything you say, can and will be used against you in the court of law."

"but-"

"you should just do what they say," i mumbled, holding my hands behind my back. "anyways, um Miss. Taylor are we done..?"

"yes," she nods. "you're dismissed, please have a good afternoon."

before i had the chance to speak, ella shouted loudly as she was being dragged out of the office, "she's been messing around with Miss. Adams!!"

my heart stopped as i stood there frozen on spot, blankly blinking at her. she smirked, winking at me as the police dragged her outside.

"Alexandra," Miss. Taylor spoke, her brow slightly lifted. "you can go, no need to stand around."