Author's Note/Disclaimer

What up fellow wattpad readers I just want to make sure your aware before continuing on with the story is that it has mentions and scenes involving abuse verbal and physical. So if that is triggering to you I would advise you look within and truly think before reading. I know everyone is different as me for example I've had someone I know do self harm and sometimes when I read story's involving it I cry and I have to take a small break before continuing. But nothing along the lines of serious, so basically I'm saying read at your own risk.

Hello amazing people. I just want to make sure that you'll know that this story is not meant to offend anyone. I am in no way, shape or form an expert on dissociative disorders or on dissociative amnesia. But I've had this idea for a while along with others but I wasn't sure about writing it because I didn't want it coming off the wrong way. So just know this isn't to offend anyone or to undermine the condition. If it offends you or anything I'm sorry.

I read a story once that had mentions of dissociative identity disorder. If you want to read their book I do advice it the story's called split》Void Stiles. And their wattpad is pqrkerstilinski. In the technically first chapter they mention that the story is discontinued, but for some of the other ones I've read it ends at a decent part so you can be remotely satisfied with it. Now to continue with other disclaimers.

I don't own teen wolf or the characters all credit goes to Jeff Davis the creator of teen wolf and all other credit goes to their respective owners. I also don't own any of the gifs or images I use, I get them all from Google searching.

I also want to say that the story is mine, the only thing is the characters aren't. Other than that. The story line and partially Stiles's back story. What I mean is that as far as his mom having frontal temporal dementia and hit him during an episode that belongs to teen wolf. Everything back story wise is made up and completely from my imagination.

A/N: also the next chapter is the full description so if you can manage reading a longer description then please do but either way I do plan on publishing the story Discription along with the first chapter

A/N: Just a mini side note. I've been writing a lot more and I want to know how I'm doing and to be honest I'm surprised at all the reads and votes I'm getting on a lot of my stories. It really means a lot seeing that so I just want to acknowledge you all for the support. It truly gives me motivation to keep writing. So I'll stop rambling on and let you continue on. Enjoy 😉 and you know your awesome 🖤❤🧡