Chapter 6: Do You Need me . . . . . Yes

~~Stiles Mind~~

~~Stiles~~

My eyes flutter open, and I go to toss the covers off, but I can't I look around as best I can when my eyes see a shadow that moves towards me making me scared and I try to scream but I can't, and the fear grows rapidly. My eyes start to tear up out of fear and confusion of what's happening. I realize what's happening, it's sleep paralysis. 

~~Real World~~

~~Stiles~~

I feel something break and I'm suddenly able to scream and move

I feel something break and I'm suddenly able to scream and move. I get up frantically and scream as the feeling of fear and being watched and grabbed by that shadow completely scared me to the extent of not being able to help it even as I feel someone embracing me in hug. 

I can't really hear them as I'm screaming over them, my screaming eventually subsides, and I start trembling out of the fear and horror that's still there. 

I start to tear up and I beg out loud "I don't.  . . .don't make me go back sleep. I . . . . I'm scared. I . . . .I.  . I can't. . . . I don't.  . .I don't want to . . . . Please don't.  . . Please don't.  . Make me go." 

I hear Scott say "I won't it's going to be okay Sti, we'll figure this out. . . We always do." I smile as best I can still being on edge and with being brought to tears out of fear. 

I see Melissa coming into the room and she smiles at me and saying to my complete and utter horror "I called your father to meet us at the hospital. Let's go." 

I start shaking again and the hug gets tighter, and Scott says, "Hey it's okay if you want, I'll come with you and if you want, I'll even stay with you." 

I give a shaky nervous smile and say "uhh. . . Ye. . Yes. . ." I feel the tight hug loosen a bit as Scott says "Alright let's go. I'll be right here." I get up and out of bed as Scott helps me stand as I'm still kinda freaked out.

~~timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

We just get to the hospital and I'm now able to walk on my own, but Scott is right beside me with Melissa leading but looks back every so often. 

She leads us to a room, and she tells me "Now change into that hospital gown on the gurney and I'll be right back." 

She leaves the room and Scott tells me "Alright the bathrooms over there I'll be right in this chair when you come out. Alright?" 

I nod and I go get the gown from the gurney taking it to the bathroom with me and as I shut the door, I look one last time at Scott and he waves making me smile and I finally shut the door. 

The second I finished getting the gown on I opened the door and go over to the gurney laying down feeling a little lightheaded, and tired. 

I feel my eyes drooping but I force them open too scared to sleep. I hear the door open, and I sit up to see Melissa accompanied by Dr. Gardner and he sits in the wheely chair wheeling over to me asking "Alright Stiles tell me what's been going on?" 

I swallow hard and answer "Well, umm . . ." I rub my neck nervous and kinda worried "I. . . . I had. . . A nightmare, but it didn't feel like one, I went to sleep, and I thought I woke up. 

I got the feeling of being watched and so I ran to the front door only to get my feet kicked up from under me leaving me laying on the ground with the wind knocked out of me when I started getting dragged. I then started screaming for help and I woke up. 

After I went back to sleep only to think I woke up to instead waking up in yet another nightmare but instead I couldn't move or talk let alone scream. 

I looked around the room with my eyes to see this shadow that came closer to me, and it seemed identifying that I was in sleep paralysis snapped me out of it and again I woke up screaming." 

Just then the door opens to reveal a nurse that says "Umm, Dr. Gardner there's a Sheriff Stilinski asking for you." 

I feel my anxiety and worry as soon as I heard that my dad was here, and I think Dr. Gardner and Melissa noticed my change in posture.

As I start stirring in place and I moving my fingers erratically

As I start stirring in place and I moving my fingers erratically. I swallow hard but I suddenly got a dry mouth making it difficult. 

I close my eyes fearing the real world more than the nightmares and I hear a calming nice voice "Do you need me?" I answer in my head "Yes . . . Please?" 

I'm desperate and I'm scared as I feel lightheaded and faint as he says, "Trust me you'll be safe, just let go." I do as he says letting go as the darkness takes me over and I black out fully.

~~Void~~

My eyes snap open and I sit up feeling full of rage and betrayal knowing everything and as of right now I don't care who's in the room I'm too upset with Melissa to care as I swing my legs over getting up going to change out of this stupid hospital gown when "Stiles? What are you doing?" 

I ignore them and only once I'm in the clothes I came in with do I go off on Melissa furious with her "WHAT THE HELL MELISSA!!! I TRUSTED YOU!! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO INRETURN!!! YOU'VE BETRAYED US AND NOW STILES IS PAYING FOR IT. I'M LEAVING AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME OR ELSE!" 

I storm over to the door and swing it open going out as I hear them scrambling after me. I go the opposite way of the main entrance knowing full well the Sheriff is in that direction. 

I'm speed walking through the hall with Scott, Melissa, and Dr. Gardner on my heels. I'm almost to the exit when the security guard steps in the way of the exit and right as I was about to run, I feel arms on me and I immediately go on the defensive and flip them on their backs as Melissa calls out "Stiles stop, your safe." 

The second she says that I look at her and yell "no we're not! You're a liar!" I feel hands grab me again and they force me to the ground before I could react. 

I squirm about and yell at the top of my lungs "Ggrrrraaaaaahhhhhhh, LET ME GO!!!" A tear goes down my check as I cry out "PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!" 

I start sobbing as I'm lifted up off the ground and I immediately go to get away and I use the desk beside me to kick up off the ground to get some air and I jump over the guy causing him to fall backwards and I hear as I run out the door "Stiles!?!" 

I close my eyes as I tear up, running to find somewhere else to go where we can be safe, and I think of one place where it'll take them a while to figure out where I've gone.