Chapter 2: I'm so dead

~~Stiles~~

I just pull in as I check the time and I'm early {thank God} and I make my way up the driveway to the front door. I make sure to keep quiet as to not wake him up incase he's asleep {if you think he's bad drunk then you haven't seen him still drunk and woken up.} 

Now inside the door I close the door quietly and make my way up the stairs as quickly and quietly as possible to avoid getting hurt when I hear a crash knowing it's my dad getting my attention. 

I very hesitantly make my way back down the stairs to the living room and I suddenly feel a pain in my back realizing he's behind me. He comes around to face me and I see his bottle broken and he enters the kitchen grabbing another bottle as he yells out "Don't just stand there! Clean that mess up! NOW!!!" 

He turns suddenly towards me and hurtles the bottle at me making me cower into a ball as the bottle makes contact with my side and partially on my back and he yells again "I SAID CLEAN IT UP!!!" 

I wince as I crouch down picking up the glass as he comes up to me saying "clean this up and then and only then can you go to your room." 

He turns on his heel going to the couch as I feel his eyes on me. I get up to grab the trash bin bringing it over and I crouch down again wincing slightly and quietly as I continue to pick up the glass. After I get the last piece, I put the trash bin back. 

I grab a cloth getting it wet and I add soap to it getting down on my knees to wash the floor making sure I do a good job to insure it isn't sticky or will be sticky. 

After a few hours I finally finished, and I get up stretching quietly knowing he fell asleep. I walk over quietly and grab a blanket draping it over him and say in a quiet whisper "Night dad, love you" I turn going back up the stairs being quiet and once I get to my room, I not only shut the door as quietly as possible I also get the first aid kit in my room on the wall. 

I take it into the bathroom with me and I lock the door behind me. I open the kit grabbing everything I need, and I take my shirt off and over my head wincing slightly through clenched teeth. 

I place my shirt on the counter, and I pick up the antibiotic wipes, along with the bandage wrap. Thankfully it's not bad enough I would need to put stitches as I wouldn't have the mental capacity to handle that, I'd most likely faint before I even started. 

Afterwards I put everything back in its place and put it back on the wall. I don't really have the energy to put a shirt on, let alone put the shirt in the laundry basket. 

I instead close my bathroom door, so my dad won't see, and I decide to just sleep it off, I took like 3 extra strength Tylenol so maybe when I wake up the pain won't be. 

I lay down and close my eyes looking forward to school and hoping Scott or any of the pack won't notice the smell of blood.

~~timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

I hear my alarm going off through my sleepy brain and I hesitantly open my eyes. I move to silence it as I close my eyes wincing in pain at the movement. 

I take a deep sharp breath in, and I sit up slowly getting up feeling the hard cold wooden floors beneath my feet as I walk over turning off the alarm. 

I turn on my heel walking to my closet to pick out my outfit and I also grab my emergency bag that has extra supplies as so not to make my dad worried that my first aid kit isn't in its spot. I just close my bathroom door when I hear a knock, so I say, "I'm in the bathroom!" 

I start removing the old bandage and I grab my new one putting it on my wound. Right as I'm putting on my t-shirt, I again hear a knock and I say, "Just a sec!" 

I look in the mirror and I grab the bag stuffing my old shirt and bandage into it. I then open the mirror grabbing the pill bottle that houses the Tylenol and I open it taking 2 and I then stuff the bottle into the bag as well before I open the bathroom door. 

I open it to see my dad looking at me and he says "I just wanted to say I'm off to work, but I wanted to make sure I got to see you before I go. Alright love you and have a good day." 

As he turns to leave, I tell him "Thanks pops love you too, and you have a good day too." He turns around one last time smiling right outside my door before turning to face the stairs going down to go to his car and to work. 

I breathe out the breath I didn't know I was holding when my phone starts going off seeing Scott's picture I answer 《Hey Scotty, what's up? 》There's a short silence before Scott speaks 《hey Sti, I was wondering if you could drive me to school? My bike's in the shop. 》 

I smirk shaking my head slightly and answer 《yeah course I can, I'm ready to go if you are. 》He says 《thanks see you soon then. 》I hang up grabbing my backpack and transfer the contents from my emergency bag to my school bag. 

I head down the stairs and out the door going towards Roscoe. I hop into the seat tossing my bag in the back and I start her up driving out of the drive turning to go towards Scott's house.

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

I just pull up to Scott's house and I honk the horn as I see the door swing open seeing Scott speed walking towards me. 

He opens the door hoping in and tossing his bag with mine and smiles at me saying "Thanks Stiles, I owe you one." 

I smile back and retort "Ohh yeah you do, you actually owe me more than one. But I'll take it." I press my foot down on the gas going towards school.