Black Beauty

The door was pushed open from the outside. The pouring rain can be heard. The sky can be seen. It was somber. She came in. It must have been cold for her despite the fine fur. She was fully covered in sleek black fur. A straight long with a slight crooked at the end of her tail. Below her belly, the black color is no longer blackest black. It was becoming paler. It was now dark brown. It was a sign of aging.

She was now licking herself dry. From afar droplets of water can be seen trickling down making their way on the stony ground. Sometimes she would bite her tail so hard; a scowl can be seen on her tiny greyish nose. An immense annoyance can be seen through her greenish-yellow eyes. It might be the flea.

Then she would scratch behind her ears. The cute bell around her neck would jingle every time she does that. People would know she was coming whenever the bell jingles but sometimes she was just itching.

The collar around her neck was made of plastic wool. It was newly bought by the master and the color were striking yellow with dark red in the middle. The master was satisfied of the color he himself picked. He said the color would be so prominent with the black fur. It will be easier to spot her from a distant. Others found it funny. Some twisted but fine strands were coming out from its stitches caused by the excessive scratching she made. She began to look like she was having the mane.

She was walking towards the back room. It was a dark room where the packages and boxes were poorly organized and stacked onto each other. There, she would find a little warm place she would call her bed. It was an old canvas sling bag with nothing inside it and was left untouched by the owners on a blue two-door plastic basket. The bag was greenish brown indicating its oldness. It was musky too.

She found the warmness she desired and landed on it and went fast asleep. The sight was nice and warm. The sight would carve a little smile on our faces. The urge to cuddle with her was tempting. Her body would curl up into a ball making her chubbier than she really is. To tease her is one's dream. She would be irritated and leave.

Sometimes the owner wished she would turn up as a dragon. A cute fierce-looking dragon that would take the owner for a ride across the sky when it was no longer somber. Well, a little rain would cause you no harm. She is truly wonderful a black beauty.