Blue Eyes

The old-looking train finally stopped. She looked out from the windows in front of her looking for further sanction. The sky looked really calm and the breeze was icy cold. The door opened and she stood up heavily. Holding tight the cloth brown sling bag to her thick wool-covered chest, she slowly walked her way out of the train. There were not many people around. She stood for a moment or two with her back facing the train. Her hands were raised up to her small chapped lips holding each other and hoping. People were ignoring her existence. They walked hurriedly passing her. She closed her eyes showing her long but fade lashes. Tiny and white snowflakes fell gently on them. The coldness causes her cheeks to burn red. The sudden bell rang and could be heard across the station. Her small heart jumped a bit but her eyes remained shut. The door closed itself and the train moved slowly at first then caught with its own rhythm away from her. Her shoulder length and slightly curly hair moved towards the way the train went. Finally, it was gone from sight. Her heart sank. Her hopes were shattered into pieces. She opened her eyes. There were signs. They were sick of crying. What was the matter? No one actually knew. She was such a young girl. A pretty young girl. Such a waste. Where is her home? It must be hard back at home. It was a heartbreaking scene. She walked away with sorrow. Sorrow is something that is peculiar. It is up to her to let the sorrow stay or leave. It was hard. Too hard for her. At least that what she thought of herself but she has to fight.

She started to pay attention to the calm scene surrounding her. The sound of a passing train was making music inside of her head. The music became a song. It was a happy song. The song was playing cheerfully in her mind. Her face finally carved a smile. She knew that life is finally showing itself and she began to understand it. She was blind about it. Her feet were moving along with the song that promptly builds itself. She cannot help herself. It is a song that can cause your broken heart to heal and you are surprised by the power. A song to dance for. A song that makes you flattered. A song that makes you feel like you are in a magical forest. A magical forest where you can find your spirit in the lost and found. She thought it was fun and wanted to believe in it. It was something that made her smile. Sometimes she would stop dancing when people were clapping for her. She would turn her head and set aside her golden locks at the back of her head revealing her blue eyes.

HL

23.8.13

Inspired frm Mika's Blue Eyes