||Chapter 4|| A small accident (short)

Finally im back with another chapter :D. Im open for ideas!! Tysm for your support and enjoy!

Akaza was bored. Rengoku was out for a mission and he had no one to talk to. He went out to the shady place of the yard and chilled there for a while. He took a watering can and filled up some water to water the flowers which were growing on a flowerbed. 

Akaza POV: something smelles off.

He Jumped on the wall, ducked because else he would get burnt by the sun. As he looked at the north side wall of the house, he saw on the other side 4 whisteria trees surrounding a small pond. 

Akaza POV: so this was what i smelled. I remembered what.....Muzan... said

Akaza Flashback:

Muzan: Remember, you can regenerate everything that got caused by wounds but you will die if you stand in the sunlight. Or touch the wisteria tree/flower.

end of flashback

Akaza POV: i better not touch it, else i will get poisoned. 

He jumped down of the wall and walked toward the whisteria trees. He stopped where the shadow if the wall ended. The trees were only 3-4 meters away from him and he could smell the intense scent of the whisteria trees. He was just about to jump back over the wall when he suddenly realized that the sun was going to burn him if he would jump so high. 

Akaza POV: Shit, shit shit!!! I jumped too high! my arm will get burnt of!!

His arm was close to being burned when suddenly he saw Kyojuro. He jumped toward Akaza and catched him. Kyojuro immediately covered his body with his flame cape and landed on the ground. 

„Akaza what were you doing!" Kyojuro shoutet

Akaza's gaze was fixed onto the ground as he muttered: „Im sorry.."

Kyojuro's expression changed from fear to worrying. „Its okay, your safe now. Be more careful next time.

Akaza looked back up to him and nodded „Yes, and thank you for saving me" 

———————

Pretty short hehe- i hope you enioyed!