||Chapter 8|| The Medicine (part 1)

Enjoy!!y♥️

Akaza fainted infront of Kyojuro and he took him to his room and called his parents to help treating him.

They wiped off the blood on his face and body and put a wet towel on his forehead. Kyojuro also changed his clothes.

Kyojuro was thinking of calling shinobu because it would look bad for Akaza if he wouldn't get treated with medicine. Kyojuro got a peace of paper and wrote something on the paper. After that he bind the paper around his crows' ankle and told him to fly to the butterfly estate.

Crow perspective:

Soo my mission is to bring this letter to the butterfly estate to lady Shinobu. Im not allowed to get distracted in any way. Soon i arrived the estate. I saw lady kanao standing outside looking at the butterfly's which were flying around near her. I went down and land next to her.

She couldnt understand what i was trying to say so i flew to the window to show her that i wanted to get in. She opened the window and smiled. I nodded with my head as a thank you. 

I flew around the hallways in order to find lady shinobu's room. Soon i found a room which was at the other side of the hallway and flew inside the room. I saw Lady Shinobu sitting at a table examining something. I flew to her table, she was shoked first but then greeted me.

Shinobu: oh! you must be Rengokus crow am i right?

Crow: Caw caw! (yes!)

The crow lifted his foot to show her that he wanted to give her the letter. Shinobu took the letter and started to read

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Letter:

Dear Shinobu Kocho

I ask you to come to my house I have someone who needs urgent treatment. Please come alone as it is "secret" for personal reasons. Pls come as fast as possible (dont overdo yourself of cource) il be very happy if you come, the person is very important to me. 

Take care!!!

With nice regards

- Rengoku Kyojuro

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Shinobu: oh my! Thanks for bringing me this dear crow! Il be packing my stuff and imeditialy head to the house of the Rengoku's. 

Crow: caw caw!

Shinobu: yup

The crow sat on Shinobus shoulder and they both went to the hallways to search Aoi. Aoi was in the kitchen preparing food. 

Shinobu: Aoi-san!

Aoi: oh shinobu-san what is it?

Shinobu: i will head to the house of the Rengoku's i need to treat a person. I will be back tomorrow or at the evening. 

Aoi: alright, wait here take this to eat, something small for while traveling. 

Shinobu: very sweet Aoi! arigatō!

Aoi: no problem

Aoi: Take care! 

Shinobu: Thanks i will!

Shinobu: and tell the others that im not home alright

Aoi: i will!

Shinobu started her journey to the Rengoku house. Soon she arrived and knocked at the door

Rengoku: that must be Shinobu!

Kyojuro opened the door and greeted Shinobu. They went up to the room.

Shinobu: oh my lord!

Kyojuro: dont worry! i will explain to you.

Shinobu: *sigh* alright!

After explaining..

Shinobu: wow-....

Kyojuro: o,o

Shinobu: well since its you, i will believe it. Well i will take a look at him. 

Kyojuro: can i stay here or shall i go out?

Shinobu: would be good if you could go out because i need to concentrate. 

Kyojuro: alright! call me if you need something. And thank you very much for coming shinobu-san!

Shinobu: no need to thank me, but also thank you for telling me this. Dont worry i wont tell a living soul about this. Even though one day u need to say it to Ubuyashiki-sama and the Hashiras. 

Kyojuro: i know..

Shinobu: well dont worry about this yet.

Kyojuro: alright-...il be going now..

Shinobu: mhm

Shinobus point of view:

Oh my, Akaza really is injured. A lot of bursted blood vessels and varicose veins. Whatever happened that musst have hurt a lot. Even though he is a demon. Well, im gonna make a herbal tea out of sage, its anti-inflammatory and it will make him calm down.

I need to get:

1/4 L of water and a tablespoon of sage. 

I also need to treat his bursted varicose veins. To treat them i need to elevate the affected area to reduce the blood leakage. After i need to tie his affected areas with the compression bandage.

———————————

After she did all of this she sat next to Akaza and looked at him, cheking if she did everything she needed to. 

[Timeskip 2h later..]

[Akaza slowly opened the eyes, he felt pain everywhere in his body, he remembered what happened.]

Akaza POV: {egh, stupid man he fricking popped and bursted my blood vessels. Wait who is that lady sitting next to me. Ugh i cant see clear my eyes hurt so much.}

Shinobu: oh your awake Akaza...

[End of this chapter]

And yes i googled that stuff about the sage tea and stuff. Im not Shinobu 2.0 so yeah

I hope you enjoyed that part

And Tysm for 1K reads!!!

i never thought so many people would read that!!

Thanks for all the support!

Take care!!