||Chapter 18|| Coming home...

This is a short chapter

also, my writing style will be a bit different from now on. I hope you still enjoy though ^^

[][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][]

3rd person POV:

Its been a few days since Kyojuro became a demon. He already had sent a crow to his family and Ubuyashiki to inform him about his transformation. A day after the crow had told Ubuyashiki, his own crow flew into the window of the Mansion with a letter. 

„CAWW!" The crow was jumping around in the room, waiting for Kyojuro.

Kyojuro heard the crow and walked up the stairs to receive the message

"Hey little one, thanks for coming all the way here to bring me this message"
He took the letter and opened it.

"Dear Kyojuro"
I am very sorry that you had to be in such situation...
I accept you in your new form and appearance.

Continue to serve the demon slayer corps  and i wish you save travels. The other Hashiras have been informed already and none if them seem to have a problem as far as i know...

Ps: I told Shinobu-chan to make another „demon badge" You can go to her as soon as the sun sets, she will be ready to give yours along with the badges of: Akaza, Gyuutaro and Nezuko

Thank you my child

until we meet again

"Kagaya Ubuyashiki"

„Kagaya Ubuyashiki..." He sighed. 

„I see, im glad he accepts me..what a relief". The crow agreed with a headshake and jumped around. 

„Oh right, you must be hungry! wait for me here and ill grab a few sunflower seeds for you!"

He walked to the next room from where he grabbed a small sack of seeds and returned to the crow. 

„Here you go buddy!" He took out a few and placed them on his palm. The crow hastily ate the seeds. „No need to hurry! There are more" He put a few more seeds onto his palm and watched the crow devour them.

„Thanks again for the letter! Have a safe travel back!" He said and waved at the crow as it flew out if the window". 

Kyojuro went back down to the livingroom and snuggled up to Akaza who was laying on the couch.

"Ayy Kyo, who were you talking to?" He asked

"Oh, It was just Ubuyashiki's crow. It gave me a letter."

"Oh what did he say?"

"He said that he accepts me in my new Demon form and that I should keep protecting humans"

Akaza smiled and said "Thats great"
They cuddled and waited for the sun to go down.

[][][][][][][]

Sorry that it's so short.
The next part will probably be longer hehe