Oh dear they are in trouble

James Sirius Potter was the son of Harry and Ginny Potter (née Weasley). Taking after his namesakes, he was one of the pranksters of the rebuilt Hogwarts Castle. He went around trying to find out all sorts of tricks and tips on how to prank people. It didn't help that he also had a map of the whole castle and an invisibility cloak (it was his brothers but he still stole it of course) Speaking of siblings, he had a younger brother Albus Severus Potter (he emphasised the 'Severus') And a younger sister Lily Luna Potter. So being the oldest he was taught to show his siblings how to be good but of course he did the opposite; his parents were not surprised with that of course. And since then he had been the prankster of all time with his cousins/partners in crime, Fred and George.

That day was the day that the whole Weasley family was coming. This included: Teddy( his god brother) Victoire , Dominique,Louis, Uncle Bill and Aunt Fleur, Molly II, Lucy, Uncle Percy and Aunt Audrey, Freddie and Roxanne , Uncle George( one of his favourite uncles) and Aunt Angelina,  Georgie and Roanne, Uncle Fred and Aunt Alicia, Rose and Hugo, Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione and Aunt Andy (Teddy's Grandmother). So with all these people coming, James was supposed to be on his best behaviour and not do pranks. But somethingelse was getting in the way of that...

The guests have all arrived and Ginny had said the kids can all go and play. Teddy was supposed to be taking care of them( aka babysitting them) so that they don't do pranks. Once the kids had said hi to everyone and talked to them, they all went up and played. James went up with George and Fred and saw that the door to his father's office was unlocked.

"Guys come on let's go in there!" exclaimed James

"Are you sure we should? We could get in trouble" said Georgie worriedly

"Oh don't be such a party pooper George Come on!" pulling the others into the office.

When they reached, they saw the office.

The office was brightly lit with a orange chair

The office was brightly lit with a orange chair. The wooden desk had random objects on it which Ginny wouldn't have have accepted because she wants the whole house to be spotless. The racks which were attached to the wall had different shapes and lokjed like a complicated maze. His dad's office was pretty clean. But there was something on his desk that stood out; something gold. James walked towards it and picked it up: it was gold and shiny as it reflected the warm sunshine. It had patters of stars and swirls across its perfect round circle. It had a small hourglass in the middle of it p, filled with purple sand that shone out particularly. His grandfather had once told him 'never trust anything that can think for it self if you can't see where it keeps its brain' but surely this small necklace wouldn't have a brain will it? He felt a squirm inside his stomach and suddenly knew he should not have  touched that. 

"Hey James give it!" snatched Fred. He took it and examined it. Fred also kept spinning the hourglass around.

"Fred I don't think you should do that" said George

"Oh come off it you seriously think it's something dangerous? It's probably just a playtoy." Replied Fred

"Yeah" agreed James, ignoring the feeling inside his stomach

Just then there was a sudden diversion as all the children came looking for them. All the children had seen the boys in the office and had come to tell them off. 

"Fred what have you got in your hand? Wait no it's not that- It can't be! Oh no Uncle Harry is going to be so mad. Freddie give it back right now, it's a time turner okay? It's going to take us I to the past! Aunt Hermione used one in her third year and-" said Teddy getting interrupted 

"Teddy shut up. Fredrick give me that time thing RIGHT NOW" exclaimed Roxanne

"Too late! Catch James!" as Fred through it. James caught it and threw it to George who missed it and it fell to the floor with a crash! 

"Oh no we are going to be in soo much trouble!" cried Lily

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER IM GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT N-" and Rose never got to finish the sentence as the kids were all swiped up in a second and only sand was left on the ground.

Kreacher who had seen exactly what had happened went into an anxiety attack. He ran downstairs and told the adults what he has just seen. 

"So does that mean the kids are stuck in the past sometime?" Concluded Hermione 

"Oh dear they are in trouble" muttered an angry Ginny as gasps went around the room.

Of course Hermione was right. The kids had been stuck in the past. And they will have to escape from there. Who knows what year they are in? They could be in any year for all they know...

❤️💚💛💙

Hey guys I'm back. I sadly deleted the other draft of this chapter so had to rewrite it all over again. But I did and you all got it and that's what matters. I'm hopefully going to post more. Hope you all are okay! 

Love, Carrot❤️💛