Wonderful

After many consolidations and convincing, all the Weasleys and Harry and Hermione believed that the Wotter children (as they called themselves) were actually the future generation and that they have been teleported here by a time turner. They were all in the living room of grimmald place, a mysterious and gloomy atmospheric area where joyful, energetic people lived. The contrast between this set the place to start cleaning itself. The twins went on about how much they had to clean. Even though the Weasleys didn't know them, they felt as though there was some kind of far connection with them. 

They all were wondering whether these people were their children. Harry couldn't believe that he had come to actually have children. He was very thankful that Voldemort had gone. Anyway all will be well.

Molly II's POV:

I could tell something was wrong. Aunt Hermione had once told me about her adventures with a time turner and how she mustn't be seen. I was still very unsure whether to introduce ourselves to everyone else or we should just keep everything like this. I have always been a worrier like my mum and very clever like my dad. Mum had got through her worrying after the wizarding war II but I had inherited it from her. Lucy was the more socialable and talkative one while I was the more quiet one. But I was still scared as I wasn't sure about what to do. I saw my cousins and Lucy sitting in the dining table with the past people. There were lots of red heads who had the spotlight on them and had the blonds and blacks next to them. I was the only brunette in the family (apart from mum) so I did feel a bit lonely. Then a loud voice interrupted me from my thoughts. I looked over and saw James holding the two way mirror he shares with uncle Harry. I realised that the adults have managed to find a way to contact us so we would be safe. I ran over to James and tried to see what was going on. 

Albus's POV:

So we were stuck in the past with our parents who basically don't know us and everyone was reacting differently. Molly was worrying, Lucy was curious, lily was crying, James was laughing, and basically all others had different emotions. Great. Then the mirror that James had rang; I knew it was mum or dad who must be calling. Then James was terrified. 

"Oh no Mum's going to kill me" said James

"You know what? Give me the mirror I've had enough of this James" I said impatiently. James then handed me the mirror. It looked as a chip of a mirror cut and randomly patterned. Then mirror had started going rusty as it was from my grandfather. Then I said hello. Mum's face appeared.

"Al darling what's going on? Where are you all I'm so worried!" Said Ginny from the other end. It looked as though she was trying to keep a straight face without relishing the anger and worry that she had in her brown eyes. I then decided that it was no use talking to her so I said"look mum were ok. If you must know then we are in the past. Yeah not a very good thing to say is it? Anyway it was James so you better talk to him." Passing the mirror over to James. James threw me a dirty look and I just smirked at him. He was going to be in so much trouble.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! Her scream rang through the mirror and I looked around to see my mum( younger version) looking as though she was terrified. Wait till she finds out, I thought, it's going to be so interesting.

Mum then went on about telling off James. This is what usually happens so I wasn't complaining. Then another crash was heard in the corridor. I looked at the past people( if I should call then that) and they looked confused as well. So I went out onto the corridor hoping it wasn't death eaters. Dad's told me that in 1995, there were lots of death eaters around as it the time when no one believed Voldemort was back.

Hermione's POV

For crying out loud! There are people from the future here was claim that they are the future generation of the Weasleys, then there is this mirror thing and the black-haired boy who looks like Harry is being told off, then here was a crash that was heard in the corridor and the other carbon copy of Harry is going to find out what the crash is all about. Honestly this is getting ridiculous. I decided I was going to investigate myself about the crash with that carbon copy of Harry. I stepped forward and jogged to catch up with him. 

"Hi what's your name?" I asked him. He looked at me strangely then a look of realisation occurred in his piercing, emerald green eyes. He then spoke.

"You can call me Al. I know your A- Hermione and that you are really smart." He said

"Oh thank you." I smiled at the boy. "We should figure out what's going on"

When we got there, I saw five people: one had messy, jet black hair and dulled hazel eyes and looked just like Harry. How many Harrys are going to be in this house I don't know. Then another had flaming read hair like Ginny but had bright emerald eyes like Harry. Another had long black hair, dark brown eyes and a cheeky smile. Another had sandy brown hair and dark eyes which looked as though they had seen better days. Then another girl  had blonde hair tied up in a rockstar style, and didn't look familiar at all. I then looked at them and asked then who they were.

"Wait before you start, what year is it?" The redhead asked

"1995" are they time travelers as well? How are more are going to come? This is Wonderful.