'Arrogant toe rag'

James Potter was attending his 6th year of Hogwarts. He was a gryffindor prankster who have four friends whom he called the marauders: Moony,Padfoot and Wormtail. These were his best friends ever since 1st year. Sirius Black (Padfoot) had had his whole family placed in Slytherin but he was a gryffindor a and one of his best friends. They both spent time playing around, ranking others and having fun. After all ,they say, what's life without a little bit of risk?. Peter Pettigrew (wormtail) was one of their best friends. He usually hung around with them but also was a prankster. They weren't really sure if what he was capable of but just accepted him as his friend; even if they were the great pranksters, they all had a huge heart, especially for people with no friends. Remus Lupin (Moony) was a quiet boy, filled with many ideas. He was Sirius and James's best friend as well. He was the boy of secrets and often complained about how much he hated himself; he was a werewolf. Once James and his friends found out, they wasted no time in trying to be an animagus. Like they are, they cared and worried for their friend. 

James Potter was sitting down, bored. Sirius was out with a girl, though they will comeback soon, Remus was studying and Peter was sleeping. He then spotter Lily Evans and her friend Marlene McKinnon coming through the portrait hole. Marlene was on eof James's fried as well. She helped them with lots of pranks but goes nuts and gets out of control when she gets pranked herself. She had blonde hair and she usually is the bad girl type. Marlene was basically like a sister to him. Lily Evans. He loved Lily ever since they first met. She had bright, auburn hair that went past her shoulders, she quite short and very clever. She was the top of the class in basically everything especially potions. She hung around with Severus snape who James preferred to call 'snivellus'. Snape was one of the people who he would often pick at. He seemed as the idiotic death eater type. But going back to Lily, her appearance was as beautiful as the ocean and her personality as amazing as well, anything. Her most striking appearance was her striking, emerald eyes. James loved to look into them as it just pierced anyone who looked at it. And because of all these reasons, he kept asking her out even though she always says no. He decided to go up to them, and they were sitting down on the sofas of gryffindor common room. 

"Hello" he said softly 

"What do you want Potter leave us alone!" replied Lily. She was a smart girl who loves her friends to bits but has a fiery temper that you would not want to get on.

"I'm just saying hi is that illegal now?" he joked around. He had been trying to improve his behaviour by promising to not bully snape

"Just leave us alone James honestly we haven't got time for your stupid pranks" she said

"Oooh Lils you called him James for the first time!" said Marlene, she was a sasspot who would stand up from basically anything.

"Oh shut up Marls!"replied Lily

"Heeeellllllooooooooo everyone!!!!!!!!!!!" entered Sirius making the biggest fuss about him entering the common room. Sirius often did that. He liked to be at the centre of attention as he basically got disowned by his own parents. He then decided to live life to the fullest and enjoy the time he has left.

"Hello Padfoot. No need to make such a dramatic entrance" said Moony quietly, coming to see what was going on.

"Puff Moony you are no fun"replied Sirius

Suddenly James spotted something coming out of Lily's bag, it had a golden chain but James couldn't see the inside of it.

He quickly grabbed it and said "ooh what's this Lils?" asked James curiously and innocently

"JAMES POTTER you give it back right now!" Shouted lily

James had already started examining it. It had a small hourglass with white sand and he flicked it. It turned and turned many times as Lily ran towards it trying to catch it.

"Too late Honey, the world is about to explode!" James laughed, thinking it wasn't a big deal then he thought about it and threw it to Lily. Lily, as she was running, failed to catch it and it fell on the floor, as white sand dispersed from the hourglass.

"You arrogant toe-rag I'm going to kill you!"