7

will you be there for me,
even the world opposed you from staying ?

🕊

her heart never dropped that fast.

her legs made their way straight to him, arms moving swiftly; catching his body on time before it kisses the floor.

younghoon screams from the inside of the operating room, asking her to get back inside. she couldn't think straight, looking at the one who's in her arms barely moving.

she snaps back, quickly instructing the nurse to help carrying him onto a bed. she looks back to the operating room for a quick minute as the nurses push the bed away.

it's her dream to be able to assist in a heart surgery. younghoon lifts up one of his eyebrow, waiting for her.

"do you want to scrub in or not ?"

she bowed down, "im sorry, doctor."

_

she runs out from the room, joining the nurses to push her bestfriend's bed to the supposed ward. she glances at him a few times, trying to figure out what's wrong.

hyunjae stays still, not moving. his eyes are close and only his soft breath was heard. they placed him in a ward, while he's in his deep sleep.

she sits down beside the bed, waiting for the latter to wake up. her hands roams on his head, brushing his hair soft. her heart couldn't stop worrying as every minute passes with him not waking up.

"what are you hiding, jae.. "

she fixes his blanket, slightly pouting. her thoughts seems shady and she couldn't figure out what's going on with her dear friend.

the whole day, she kept on playing with his hair, waiting patiently. eventually she got tired and put her head on the bed, holding his hand.

she fell asleep, until she feels his hand moving. her head shots up that quick, "jae?" their gaze meets and he smiles at her, "miss me already?"

sara pulls her hand away and slaps his hand slow, disgust written on her face. "what the hell was that lee hyunjae??"

he chuckles, hands patting her head. sitting up and rest his body back, still having the teasing smirk on his face.

"ooh you care about me~"

"i am literally your friend why wouldn't i care about you?" she spat.

"okay okay sorry miss chae"

she sulks, holding herself from slapping him. she sits down again, looking at him with a confused face. she studies his face, not even going to deny the fact that he has that visuals that can make any gender whipped for him.

her eyes moving from one of his facial features to another. his eyes, you can get yourself lost in there. his nose, perfect.. no jokes. his cheeks, as fluffy as it can get, makes you want to squish it hard. his lips..

she hears him giggling again, finally slapping her back to reality for the second time of the day.

"having me tonight ?"

her hands flew on his shoulder fast, creating force on it as he scrunches his face in pain. he laughs so hard, holding his stomach. she hits him multiple times,losing her patience over a grown man.

"i feel like im babysitting a gross grown ass man" her eyes glaring at the man who's still laughing his ass off. she hits him harder but his laughs only gets as loud as the hit in return. sara gives him the sulky look, eventually finding herself laughing along, couldn't handle being mad for too long.

"you're flustered by me sara how can i not laugh?" he giggles more, playfully messing with her hair.

"well we have this room all to ourselves so why not?"

he stops laughing abruptly, taken aback on what he just heard. he turns to her, having that smug smirk curved on his face.

"wanna try something new ?" he breathes out, holding her gaze with the playful smirk.

"i gave up a damn cool ass surgery for you so why not" she repeats, confidently wiggling her eyebrows together.

she playfully pouts while closing her eyes, looking forward on what his next moves though she already knew what's going to happen,he never dare to do things to her anyway. he then giggles softly; slowly pulling her close to him as he leans in, wanting to close the gap between them, jokingly.

she knows the drill, it's not something new to them as they would usually laughed it off after talking weirdly. dirty talking seems like their inside jokes, they never take it to heart, afterall.

she feels his breath close as she's holding her laugh back. ready to burst out her lungs but instead, she gets the thing that she never expected that she'd experienced it now out of all times.

mostly because she never expected she'll get it from him.

unknowingly, he lets his body move on its own; pulling her close as his lips latches onto hers, dancing on their own rhythm.