Author Notes

well.. i'm not really sure if anyone ever reads this book but incase anyone sees this, yeay you made it to the end !! i never really expect to finish writing this one because along the way i initially had different ideas for the plots, but then i changed it.. the story didn't come out very nicely but since this is my first time ever completing a book (maybe) i will still congratulate myself.. haha..

being someone who has very little to nonexistent attention span, writing a book is VERY hard.. but it was so fun since i can control whatever it is in the world i'm creating since i was the one who wrote them. basically it's one of the way to get to my little fantasy getaway from reality, so it's nice to write sometimes. it makes me feel happy.

i got inspired by lots of medical documentaries on youtube that i watched, so i tried to convey messages in between the story. well, coming up with the idea of juyeon's betrayal.. was very sudden.. but i just had to do it because it's what life really is sometimes. people automatically have access to everything when they have the money and it's very sickening.

being able to sacrifice yourself for your loved ones while knowing they were the reason you were struggling yourself is another level of pain. that idea.. was very close to what i have gone through so writing it down had caused so much tears 💀 but yeah unconditional love does exist.. and it doesn't just come from lovers.. sometimes we never knew what our moms, dads or friends had sacrificed for us.

a reminder to be grateful for all of the people that stayed with you during those hardships because we will never know how long they're going to be with us, as you know there's really no such thing as forever.

anyway.. that's it for now.. if anyone read until here, thank you so much for everything !! i appreciate every single votes comments and even just you scrolling through this book. this has been a great journey <3 till we meet again.. if i ever decide to write.. (lowkey wants to)

bye !!