68 • anouncement

Hi everyone hoping some inline comments?

Vansh : you are right mom .... Riddhima is a guest ...and she has to leave .....

Riddhima was shock she didn't expected this from him ....... Atleast not from him

Anupriya " what ! He was boiling with anger I thought he will kill me here right now ...but he is saying that what I said what correct ? I am confused now ....is there nothing between him and Riddhima ....was my thinking wrong ...chalo it's good if it's true .... "

Ishani : Bhai but ...

Vansh : Ishani shut up I know what I am doing ... So please keep quiet ....

Ishani boiled with anger she is no more the Ishani how loved insulted someone she knows the value of love..

Ishani " I swear Bhai ....if you did something wrong to Riddhima I won't leave you she is such a pure soul and you insulted she so much then to she is here for me ....and if you did something bad na then you will not be my bhai from now on .....but you know what... what I have obsessed in these days is there is something between them and my heart say that you won't do something disrespectful towards Riddhima "

 what I have obsessed in these days is there is something between them and my heart say that you won't do something disrespectful towards Riddhima "

Vansh moved towards Riddhima and held her arm pulled her towards the gate ....

Riddhima : vansh .....

Tear dropped from her eye looking at her love .....she didn't know what and why he was doing this but she didn't stopped her ....he can do what he wants ....

Angre " boss what are you doing ... please don't do this i can't understand what are you up to ....I know vansh rai Singhania is a mystery but his to much for me ....

Vansh finally left her when she was out of VR mansion ...

Vansh : bye ....miss Riddhima .....

Riddhima closed her eyes .... though which tears where Falling ....

Vansh turned to his mom happily : mom now you are happy na ...

Anupriya smiled ....and said : yes vansh