73 • Past

Hii everyone.....what's up ...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Everyone looked at them but then again they stared eating their food ....

Kabir rolled his eyes .....he was enjoying this .... seeing them like that ....he had everything ge wanted...and it was fun ...(smirk) literally fun living life like this

He pulled a seat for Riddhima and Riddhima smiled at him for his sweet gesture...

Everyone was looking at them it was painful specially for vansh seeing his love with someone....god know what he had done ...that god is making him suffer like this....

He remembers that day it all started...

********************************

Riddhima was smiling looking at him ..she looked at his face which was smashed with chocolate....

Riddhima : Vansh look at your face it's covered with chocolate (she giggled) you look like a baby ....

Vansh smirked : aww Riddhima I know you are desperate to have babies with me but be patient ...you toh have started imaging baby ...see that why u are referred me as a baby ...

Riddhima blushed but rolled her eyes ...

Vansh suddenly pulled her making her land on his chest....he came towards her ears ...

Vansh : by the way what the need to sorry when you are with me ....

Riddhima chuckle....she wiped his mouth and some chocolate from his cheeks

......................

Riddhima : vansh you called me ...

Vansh who was reading a file looked up and smiled : yes I did sweetheart..

Riddhima : anything important...you are busy I think ....I will come again ...

Vansh : no sweetheart these are for u only...

Riddhima gave a confused look ...

Riddhima : what is for me ?

She moved towards him looking at the file ....

Vansh : these paper ....

He passed that file to her ...and she was shock to read it ...what was written...

Riddhima: VA ....vansh ...yeh ...

Vansh : shhhh you just sigh it ...ok ...

Riddhima: vansh how could you ...

She asked her eyes turns glossy there were tears ...

Vansh : Riddhima I want you to sign then love they are for you ....and it's my decision..

Riddhima : I can't

Vansh cupped her face : why ..why you can't I want you and there is no harm in this ...no one say anything if you are worried for that .....

Riddhima : no vansh it not like that ...how can I ..

She looked at the paper ...they were his property papers the document said all the things he owns it's 50% will be owned by Riddhima from now on ..

Riddhima: vansh it's your hard earn money and I don't have any right on it ...

Vansh smiled : sweetheart what's mine is yours ...now sign them

Riddhima: and what about Ishani , siya ,and not to say but Aryan ...

Vansh looked at her she cared for everyone but herself..

Vansh : they do have some share in the property and its owned by them ...

It's my property which I want to give you ..

Riddhima was still not confident but vansh gave her a assuring smiled encouraging her ..

Not left with any changes she signed them

Riddhima : here happy..

Vansh : very happy ....now do like to go on a date with me ....

Riddhima: what if I say no ...

Vansh frowns : my small heart will break sweetheart...

Riddhima giggling: achha achha ok I won't break your small heart ...theek hain but you have to give me an ice cream after the dinner...

Vansh laughed : ok ma'am as you wish ..

Riddhima also laughed ...

He just wish the things can go to as they were but ....

.............................    

It was few days after this incident that she started behaving different..she use to go out more ....she didn't wanted to spent time with vansh .....when ever vansh asked her for going out or attempted to do something she just say " vansh I don't want to go anything please leave "

And finally the day came which was not tell then a nightmare...

..........

Vansh was about to go to office when he looked someone entering....his blood boiled ....

Vansh : how dare you ...

He dashed to that person he was none other than kabir

Kabir I will throw you out how dare you enter my house...

Kabir smirked  : patience vansh ...patience ...I have a surprise for you

Vansh : what....

"This" a voice said ....it didn't took twice for vansh to recognise that voice ...

It was

Vansh : Riddhima..

Riddhima smirked and moved towards kabir way Passing vansh ...

Vansh : what is this Riddhima why you called him ....

By now everyone was there ....

Riddhima : because......

Kabir : riddhu don't worry I will tell you ..

Riddhima smiled

Kabir : I am 50% owner of this property..

Vansh was shock ... suddenly his shock turns into anger ...

Vansh : what the hell are you speaking are you out of your mind ...

He grabbed his neck ...

Riddhima: stop vansh he is right he owns 50% of everything...

He left him and looked at Riddhima

Ishani was the first one to ask: what's going on here please explain..

Vansh was shock he just whispered : Riddhima how could you ...

......................

Hi everyone.....hope you liked he chapter it was painful too see vansh actually imagine vansh like that brocken but destiny.... please please vote and comment love you

Love you all

Bye