81 • planning

iddhima : sorry I thought you  actually thought I betrayed you she had some tears in eyes

He slowly wiped her tears

Vansh : riddhima ..... sweetheart I trust you I know that you must have a reason to go with that kabir ......I know

He hugged her and told her sweet nothing to pacify her

After she was calm he made her sit and gave her water to drink

Riddhima: Vansh ....Vansh that kabir ...he ...he have some prove against you he said he got it and now I have to help him to get your property because...he ..he knows you have transferred your share to me I ...I really don't know how ....how he got this information and I truly didn't help him gather proof ...I swear (she pinched her throat cutely with Her puffed face vansh didn't know what to say she was looking cute in this serious moment also her cuteness was pulling him to spend some romantic time with him )

Vansh : Riddhima I trust you sweetheart and I kind of know who was the one who gave him this information...

Riddhima scrunched her nose :  who ...

Vansh : I think mom .....

Riddhima: but why... why will she help her

Vansh : calm down riddhima .....calm down I think it's her because she was the one who told me to transfer my property to your name and she is doing suspicious activity I didn't noticed it before but today when I got this video...

Riddhima was shocked and confuse: video what video?

Vansh showed him the video send by kabir because he knew his sweetheart is so innocent that she wouldn't understand his plan

Riddhima: vansh this.... this is half true I did say this but it doesn't mean I was plotting against you it's edited..

Vansh cupped her face : riddhima I know why are you getting hyper I know he means no good to me he sent this , means that he has some motive against it ... (He looked at her she was still shocked scared.... scared of losing him he thought but his love wasn't that weak that he will leave her he trust his love ....her love .... )

He thought to lighten her mood

Vansh in a playful voice:  you are not my riddhima

Riddhima looked at him with questions in her eyes

Vansh : aur nahi toh kya if it would have been my riddhima she would have answered me back or threatened me for doubting her ...like at the beach when I met for ...or I must say what I first time talked to her ...

Hearing this riddhima chuckled and had a beautiful smile on her face remember how he scolded the party owner for not liking the decoration done by her ....

Riddhima : I swear when I saw you were the owner I thought Sejal will get scolded or will be fired for not following your orders but you didn't do anything...why

Vansh also smiled: because I loved the way you scolded me and it was very childish but somewhere I felt it was cute

Riddhima with a teasing smile: you always liked me na ? Haina that's why you roamed around me ...

Vansh : oh hello miss if you have forgotten you were the one following me ...

Riddhima: vansh

She said in a soft voice... Making him look at her

Riddhima : what will happen if anupriya has done this if she is helping Kabir ..

Vansh : blunder.....