72 • She isn't the same

Hi everyone a long time has passed and I am really sorry ....it's not like I have left riansh or rrahel fandom ...I am still as crazy as I was ...*chuckle* I know many have many even don't remember my book but it's fine.....I loved writing this book and all my books and will continue now ....

...........................................................

A girl was sitting infront of the mirror in a beautiful silver gown with a tint of blue ...her eyes were different from other days or I may say her personality has changed......

A lady came to her room : ready

She nodded....no one could tell if she was happy or not ..

They came downstairs the man waiting for her smiled and why not it was their engagement.....

She moved forward towards the man with a smile ...... But suddenly her smile disappeared her gaze fell on someone she wasn't expecting would attend the function.....

" Riddhima " the boy called

Yess it was Riddhima's engagement she was getting engaged to the love of her live ..

Riddhima smiled .... Started moving towards him

" Ready " the boy asked ...

Riddhima nodded " as ready as ever "

She was about to take another step when ...her dress tangled with her heel
She was about to fall but he held her in Nick to time ......she again smiled ...

" Thank you kabir " the only words came out of her mouth ...

Kabir: it's fine love shall we start the ceremony...

Riddhima nodded with a smile ....

Yes you are thinking right the girl was Riddhima and the man was kabir ....his kabir .....

Vansh who was sitting watching this stupid show balled his fist he was beyond angry....he left from there gritting his teeth

He remembered her face her face which just looks like his Riddhima now ....but nothing like her was there in it ....she changed, a lot he sighs ....

Riddhima : I hate you vansh .....

Vansh was beyond shock hearing her ..

Vansh : Riddhima

It barely came out of his mouth

Riddhima smirked : I never loved you vansh ....I never did ....

Vansh was unable to speak...

suddenly opened his eyes ....it the truth of his life which was very difficult to live ....many people betrayed him but it didn't pained as much as her did ....why why god was so cruel to do this ....why he makes his life a joke .....why ....he just asked God ....but *chuckle* it was waste of time because nothing.... nothing was the reply on this ...

Kabir was in his room happy .... looking at the ring ....when Anupriya entered engagement was over ... But she wasn't happy ....with his son being with that Riddhima ....

Anupriya " I don't know what magic that girl has done on you ..." She thought...

Anupriya : why are you marrying that girl kabir

She asked for nth time ....

But the reply was same

Kabir : mom I really love her ...she is my partner in true sense the girl which gave me what I wanted ...what we desired for and it's fun too see vansh like this in pain he said ...

Anupriya sigh yes Riddhima helped them she was wrong about her ....but her brain didn't agreed ....she wasn't 100% sure Riddhima....she saw her love in her eyes that day when vansh brought her as his "girlfriend"

She kept quiet because this was best ...she can do kabir didn't wanted to hear her ... saying something about Riddhima at any cost .....

...................

Riddhima she was also looking at her ring...she smiled....

Suddenly she saw someone entering her room but she was confused to see her ...no one came in her room after that day. ....no one .....the only person who she meets is kabir ....

Why you are doing this " she asked being tired of this .... watching her ....

Riddhima frowned: what do you mean ...

She angrily held her shoulder " why why are you making out life hell we can't see this ....he is broken and it's all because of you .....it's just because of you ...I should *tears stared flowing through her eyes* I shouldn't have trusted you ....I shouldn't have gave you this much importance...I shouldn't have "She cried " I was a fool who came in your stupid tricks ...I thought u were different ....I just

She cried hard

Riddhima just shrugged: Ishani stop being overdramatic... please....it's a special day for me ...I just got engaged and you are irritating me ....

Please .... Leave ....

She said ..

Ishani wasn't able to believe it was the Riddhima who she met few months ago everything has really changed....she thought

She left being nothing but sad ...

.......................................................

What happened love asked kabir voice interrupting Riddhima's thoughts ....

Riddhima looked at him .... Nothing...

She shaked her head ....

Kabir : then let's go for dinner shall we

She asked bowing infront of her

She nodded and giggled ...

Everyone looked at them but then again they stared eating their food ....

Kabir rolled his eyes .....he was enjoying this .... seeing them like that ....he had everything ge wanted...and it was fun ...(smirk) literally fun living life like this ...

...............................................

Hiii everyone jor ka jhatka, hai joro se laga .....

Isn't it ....

So how was the chapter I had fun Writing after such a long time ...next update tomorrow please vote ahd comment please......

Target 🎯 : as u wish ...I know there won't be much reader because ..... 😔