74 • ridhbir??

Hii after a longgggg time ... happy new year guys may this year's brings happiness becomes to me it's bringing 12th  😶😶..............

"Riddhima ready for our date " kabir shouted from the hall

It's been 1 hr and she is in her room getting ready for a date

How am I looking she asked kabir ... Looking towards vansh with a smirk ..

Kabir looked at her moving towards her : hot as ever ....shall we ..

Riddhima nodded...

Suddenly Kabir's phone rung ...

He excused himself...

Kabir : Riddhima I will be right back ... Please come out ...

Riddhima nodded..

Now it was enough

Riddhima.....

Vansh roared moving towards him ..he cupped his face ...

Vansh : why why are you doing this ... sweetheart why ...

Riddhima jerked his hand : because I love it seeing you in this pain flourishes my heart my soul what do you thought I will be with a monster like you how roams around Killing people...no ....I can't and I won't I did all this so that me and kabir be together.....it's his property also as Mrs anupriya is daughter in law of this house and it's nothing wrong I was never your Mr vansh Rai Singhania...it was all planned up and we won the game ..bas afsos is baat ka hain ki I wasn't able to collect any proof to send you jail ....but no worries will do it soon ..(smirking) so good bye .....I have a date to attend....

She left shattering his heart in thousand pieces..

He left from there holding his tears the great vansh Rai Singhania was crying I wanted to cry in arms of his love but (sad chuckle) she was the soulful reason of his pain ....

Vansh felt a hand on his shoulder

Vansh : what are you doing here angre ..

Angre : u know we can easily kill that kabir and no one will find a single bone of his ...ever .... Property is ours and then we can deal with anupriya also ...

Vansh chuckled sadly : yes we can angre with then what it's not about the property angre ....it's about Riddhima ....the person I believed will never betray me ..she gave the biggest wound how can I forgot her I can't give her pain and can't do anything ...with her because it ultimately hurts me the most who can I hurt myself angre how can I ...

Tear fell from his eye...

Angre felt pitty sorry for his boss his Bhai he still can't believe Riddhima is doing a this with him ....and can't see his love for her ...

Vansh wiped that tear : leave angre we should go there is an important meeting to attend I must leave ....

Saying this vansh felt from there angre just kept looking