ZeeNuNew: The Confession Part 5

It's true that we spent some time practicing kissing.

When we had admitted that to camera, it wasn't meant to hype our 'ship' or to create a moment. Spending time in the workshop working on our physical chemistry was necessary, we had to sell that our characters were in love and we could only do that if we looked natural on screen, especially when kissing.

So it started small, more innocent, and eventually we worked our way up to full on making out.

But this...this is probably the best kiss we've shared.

Lips pressed against each other, I could feel Hia smiling into the kiss. He tipped his head to the side, deepening our kiss. Simultaneously, he used his right hand to grab onto my neck, while his left hand snaked under my shirt. He slowly trailed his hand up my waist up to my chest, scraping the nipple there.

Moaning in pleasure, he used that opportunity to swipe his tongue past my lips, touching the roof of my mouth. As he started to retreat, I decided to match his energy. I swung my arms around his shoulders, pressing him fully onto me while crossing my legs up around his hips. With no space between us I could feel the hard thump thump thump of his heart.

I decided to slip one hand under his shirt too, lightly scraping my nails up and down his abs. Groaning, he worked his way from holding my thigh to my ass, grabbing it. My breath hitched as we continued to kiss, his tongue still stroking against mine.

Needing a breather, I slowed the kiss down, prolonging the time our lips were together, lastly bringing his lower lip between mine, sucking and licking.

Groaning, Hia kissed me harder, now pulling my bottom lip between his teeth. Letting it go, he gently pulled away so our lips still brushed against each other, and our foreheads gently touched while I caressed the hairs at the back of his neck.

"Nu..."

"Hmm, Hia"

"Thank you for making me so happy. I waited 29 years for you, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

Looking him in the eyes I kissed him again, and said the very thing I had been thinking for the last couple months.

"Nu rak Hia na, I love you too, so much Hia."