Chapter 37

=Alexandra POV=

"Let's just say that me and him have some unfinished business," he said, then added.

"Get him here right now, or else you're going to die."

"Fuck. "Someone call Ricardo!" I yelled. I heard someone walking behind me and a phone ringing.

"Ricardo, come to the house right now." I heard Zack's voice behind me. Then Zack passed me the phone.

"Alex, what's going on?" Ricardo said

"There are some people looking for you."

"Who?" I took the phone out of my ear and turned to the leader.

"Who are you?"

"Tell him I was a friend of his little sister," he said with a chuckle.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I heard Ricardo shuffling.

"Alex, don't do anything and wait for me," he said.

"Who are these people, Ricardo?"

"They killed my sister Alex." I don't want you to be the next Alex.

"Get here quick," I said, and ended the call.

"You killed his sister." Didn't you?"

"I did, in fact. He deserved that," he said, chuckling

"Why did you do it?"

"Well, you see, me and Ricardo had some drama going on, and his little sister came in the middle, so I.."

"My sister never 'came in the middle," you dragged her in," we heard Ricardo's voice behind them. We all turned toward him.

"Ahh, Ricardo, long time no see," the dude said, smiling.

"Emmanuel, what do you want?" Ricardo said while walking in front of Emmanuel.

"I told you I would come back for you."

"And I told you that I will end you if you do," Ricardo said, gripping his gun.

"Well, that's where the fun comes in," Emmanuel said, laughing.

"You killed my sister, isn't that enough?" "Now you want to kill my family."

"Mhm, talking about family," he said and turned to me.

"Did you know your dearest father works for me?" He said. I frowned at him.

"My dad would never."

"That's where you're wrong. Your dad was in our group way before you were born. Right frank?" He said looking at our dad behind us.

My dad turned toward us.

"Alex didn't have a choice," he said, walking toward me.

"So you knew us this whole time?"

"I did.."

"Oh, my god," I said, I'm not even surprised at this point. I looked back at Emmanuel.

"What do you want?"

"My revenge," he said, then pointed his gun at me, but before he could shoot, Ricardo pushed him out of the way. Immediately, bullets started firing everywhere. I rolled down behind the sofa and took cover.

"Alex, get everyone out of here!" I hear Ricardo yell.

"I'm not leaving without you!" I yelled back, holding my gun against my chest.

3rd person POV

Alex jumped out from behind the sofa and ran towards the kitchen. She slid behind the kitchen island and took another gun from the cabinet. Then she stood up, shooting the enemies in her sight. From the corner of her eye, she can see her brother and team shooting back. We had the upper hand for now. Alex looked around for her father while shooting and found him hiding behind the second sofa. Then she ran to him.