chapter 1

=Alexandra POV=

I walk into the school's doors, fixing my glasses. Every day when I walk in, I hope that people will leave me alone, but does that happen? No, it doesn't happen. Everyday, when I walk into this school, everyone, even my brother, bullies me. and I'm getting tired. Last time I stood up for myself, a whole group of people started throwing food and drinks at me and calling me names. Since that day, I have never dared to talk to them. I was going to my locker, and already people were calling me names and shoving me, but I ignored them. When I got to my locker, someone shoved me in, hitting my head and nose. I turned around and saw my brother and the "queen bee" with her minions.

"Hey, worthless crap, you like the locker?" Abigail said. I look down at my shoes. then a red liquid fell on my shoes. I touched my nose and felt liquid coming down my nose. I look at my fingers and see blood.

"Ugh, disgusting, she'll probably give us Ebola or some type of infection," she said, backing away and laughing. Bryan, my oldest brother, joined her. I looked down again. Abigail pushed me again.

"Did I say you could look down, slave?" I still looked down. then Bryan grabbed my arm Thigthly.

"When my girlfriend tells you something, you do it. You hear fucking bitch?" I looked at him and then at Abigail and said, "No."

"What did you say, bitch?" Abigail said getting closer.

"I said no."

"Well, you wish you hadn't," she said, then she slapped my face. A crowd formed around us.

"I wish you were dead; you're a useless shit like you shouldn't be alive," Bryan said. When he said that, something inside of me snapped.

"You wish I was dead? you wish I was DEAD!! You fucking killed mom; now you want me dead! You're the useless piece of sh*t. You killed mom! You were fighting over the phone with her, and because of you, she's dead! What the fuck did I ever do to you? CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS TREATMENT?!You were supposed to be my brother, not a fucking killer that wants to be bullying just to get the anger out. If you ignored me so much then, guess what! You'll never see me again! I hope you carry the guilt of killing our mother for the rest of your life!" I yelled, crying my eyeballs out. I saw the guilt in my brother's eyes. Good. I started walking away when that bitch Abigail spoke.

"Yeah, go run home and start crying like the little bitch you are. "Die, bitch, die!" I stopped walking and turned around and walked in front of her. Then I punched her right in the nose, and she staggered back holding her broken nose.

"You bitch!" she yelled.

"Hey, worthless crap, liking the broken nose?" I mimicked her tone. I looked back at my brother. Pure hate rushed through my body.

"Feel the guilt, brother, feel it," and with that, I turned around and left school.

I got home. Dad was not home, probably working his ass off. I went to my room and took my backpack. I stuffed it with clothes and other things I need. I took my money and took the emergency savings. I ended up with 100,000 dollars. I took a picture of mom and the necklaces that she gave me. And ran out of the house. Hours passed, and I ran out of town. I got to a park I didn't know about. It was getting dark, so I decided to stay here for the night. I sat on a bench and took my phone out. No text messages That's how many friends I have. I started to book a hotel when I felt a hand cover my mouth. The person behind me wrapped a hand around me and pulled me off the bench. His hand smelled so weird, then I suddenly felt sleepy. I kept closing my eyes. But I kept opening them. I eventually gave up and blacked out.

AN: Vote and comment!