Chapter 2

=Alexandra POV=

I woke up in a really nice room. There are book shelves, a desk with a computer, some paper, and a lamp. The walls are made out of dark brown wood, and the floor is a nice cream-colored tile. I have to say, my kidnappers have a great sense of style. I look down at myself. Thankfully, I have all my clothes on, and I'm sitting up in a chair. My glasses fell off, Great. I tried moving, but my feet were tied up. I tried screaming, but my mouth is taped. I kept moving, but nothing came out. The door flew open. Three big men came in. The two in the back look almost the same, with black hair and blue eyes.  The one in the middle is like a model. big and muscular, with light brown eyes and tan or black hair. his wearing a black t-shirt that sticks to his skin so you could see the muscles and his tattoos in his arms and neck. He looks like he's in his 20s. He walked up to me and crouched picking up my glasses and putting them on me. They took the tape off my lips. I just looked at him.

"Hey little one," he said, patting my head. I flinched.

"There's no need to get scared; we're not going to hurt you," he said, stepping back.

"What do you want from me?" I asked in a low voice.

"Recently one of our members died; she was one of the fighter's, and she looked like you." just a little more grown. "Anyway, we need a replacement, and you look like you could be it. Of course, with training, you'll be unstoppable."

"Are you a certain type of gang or something else?" I asked.

"We are the serpents gang," my eyes got wide. The Serpents Gang is the most powerful gang in the country; they have killed hundreds of people and gangs. They are the richest gang and the most feared gang. and this gang right here is asking me to join them.

"From the look in your face, I guess you know us," he said. I nodded. I started shaking.

"You're saying you want me to join your gang?" I asked, still not looking at him.

"Yes," he simply said.

"What if I say no?" I asked.

"Then we'll have to kill you"; tears formed in my eyes.

"I don't want to die," I said, crying.

"If you don't want to die, then join the gang," he said.

"I'm not even strong," I said.

"Then we will make you stronger," he said. I finally looked up at him.

"What is it, join or die?" He said so, crossing his enormous arms across his chest. I hesitated a little. I don't have anywhere to go. My brothers hate me, and my dad isn't even home anymore. So why not do something I've never done? Why not become powerful and feel like I'm going to be someone? why not.

I looked up at him with determination in my eyes. "When do we start?"

AN: Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow.