chapter 4

=Alexandra POV=

When we got home, Zoey decided she'd go shopping while I stayed home. Ricardo isn't here, so I have the whole house to myself. I took a shower and changed into some silk red shorts and a tank top with spaghetti straps.

I spent the whole day watching movies. Zoey came around 6 and sat with me to watch. I called Ricardo to see where he was, and he told us he was in the gang house. He came back around 10. I decided to go out on a race because I was bored, and of course I won—and won a lot of money. On my way back, I bought some food for us and spent the night watching movies.                     

     ============

The next day I woke up unexpectedly early, took a shower, and put my outfit on. A black skirt, with a black crop top, high knee black heels, and a cropped hoodie. I decided to let my long, wavy brown hair down. I did my makeup. then I took my bag, phone, and money and went downstairs.

 then I took my bag, phone, and money and went downstairs

Zoey and Ricardo were cooking breakfast.

Zoey came around and gave me a plate full of waffles with fruits. 

"Thanks, babe," I said, and I started eating.

"What's your schedule today, Ricardo?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to have to leave for a couple of weeks," he said.

"why?"

"We have to eliminate the gang that knows our hideout."

"Oh, when will you come back?"

"I don't know; it depends on the situation."

"When are you leaving?"

"tonight"

"Okay then, Zoey, we need to plan a party," I said. she nodded

"Just be careful; I don't want them to know our new location."

"I know, but think about it: all this student partying is like every night, so this will be just another random party," Zoey said. I nodded this time.

"Ok, but still be careful, and don't let those fuckers touch my stuff or else I'll kill them all."

"Sure," I say, looking at the clock.

"Zoey lets go," I got up and put my plate in the sink.

"Call me when you get there, and update me on everything," I said, standing in front of Ricardo.

"Sure thing, babe," I said as I kissed him on the cheek. He said bye to Zoey. We went to the garage and got into a Lamborghini.

 We went to the garage and got into a Lamborghini