Elite 8 Meeting

Setting: Elite 8 Council Room

Tachibana: "Now the Elite 8 Meeting has Begun."

Manabu: "Thank You, Tachibana. To start off, I would like to congratulate you all on keeping your seats in the Elite 8. "

Nagumo: "Oh please Senpai like I was going to lose my seat. "

???: "It's not like it was a challenge. "

Kiryuin:"____ is right our year has a lot of weaklings. I wonder if there are any interesting 1st Years?"

Manabu: "Speaking of the first years I would like to talk about the rumor that's been running around in the school. "

Nagumo: "Oh Senpai, you mean about the person that has been defeating a lot of second and third years and taking their points?"

Kiryuin: "Interesting and they don't have a description of who this mystery person is.Or a record of the opponent's win/loss record."

Manabu: "Due to the school's rules we won't know until the start of May when all of the first year's battle records will be released. And from the statements from all of the victims they all said that it was a first-year student he's male around (5'9") in height with brown hair, brown eyes, and has a Darkus Bakugan."

Kiriyama: "And from the report, it said that he had an emotionless face and he incinerated every opponent he battled to the point no one would say his name when we asked. They'd all just freeze up and not say the person's name."

Yuuji and _____ both looked surprised and it cracked their composure for a moment. Both Manabu and Fuka saw that and were curious.

Manabu (Monologue): They both just flinched. They must know who it is.

Kiryuin (Monologue): I've never seen either one of them worried before Interesting.

Nagumo: "Yuuji & ____ from your reactions it seems you may know who this person is. Care to tell us who this mysterious person is."

Yuuji: "No, I don't know who that person is. I'm surprised that someone can be emotionless that sounds kind of scary."

Yuuji(Monologue): "No, he can't be here. Did the Professor really send him here? And if he did he's already on the move."

???: "I don't know who this person is either. So I can't tell anything since I don't know."

???(Monologue): "So _____ wasn't lying I didn't expect him to actually bring him here. This is an opportunity for me to see how powerful he's become."

Nazuna: "Is there anything else that person took?Like their Bakugan's?"

Nazuna: "In the report, it says that he just wanted info and collected all of their private points. And he had no interest in any of their Bakugans."

Nagumo: "Oh would you look at this."

What is it? Nazuna Asked

Nagumo: In one of the statements of a third-year they said that the mysterious person's Bakugan had a higher Gs level than us in the Elite 8.

Kiriyama: "What no way that can't be true one Bakugan can't be more powerful than all of the Elite 8."

Nagumo: "For once I agree they must have been hallucinating when they were battling this mysterious person."

Tachibana: "Unfortunately we still don't have the name of that person."

Kiriyama: "We should be able to get the name of the person sooner than later. Especially when the rankings for the first year will be announced. "