Practical Exam

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): Most students decided to make the most of their school lives, without thinking too deeply about anything. Day after day, they blew through their monthly allowance of 100,000 like it was nothing. The teacher was very lenient, so in-class conversations, napping, tardiness, and absences became a daily occurrence. Extravagance, debauchery, and indolence were rampant.

Until...

Chabashira Sensei: Morning class today you will be doing a practical exam.

Ike: What but we weren't told of an exam today.

Chabashira Sensei: Relax this exam does not count to your initial scores it's just a test to see how much you know.

Many of the class relax after hearing that.

Chabashira Sensei: And after the written test is done you will be having a mini-tournament.

Mini Tournament? The Students Asked

Kiyotaka(Monologue):Hmm...I see what the school is doing. I wouldn't be surprised if Karma figured it out as well.

Chabashira Sensei: This mini-tournament will allow all students to battle. So if you haven't battled in the school yet you get the chance. And you will battle 10 matches each and all the battles are randomized so maybe you could fight the same opponent more than once. But of course, if you lose any battle there will be penalties.

Kiyotaka(Monologue): So that's what the school is doing. This is a showcase for each student to show their classmates their strengths and weaknesses. And even more to see if someone would be made a leader for the upcoming class battles. This is a good chance to see who is worth looking into in this class.

Leonidas(mONOLOGUE): This gives me and Kiyotaka a chance to see who in this class is worth a challenge.

Chabashira Sensei: Once you finish your 10 battles you may leave.

Oberus: Here are the brackets for the starting 6 Matches lineup:

Kiyotaka vs Miyamoto

Sudo vs Koenji

Ike vs Kushida

Horikita vs Yamauchi

Kei vs Keisei

Akito vs Hirata

Koenji: HAHAHA I fight the Monkey first how delightful.

Sudo: What'd you say Asshole I'll kick your ass.

Chabashira Sensei: Be Quiet

Chabashira Sensei: Now the Exam written exam begins if you need to use the restroom now is the time.

Oberus: And all Bakugan please leave the room. And wait for your partners at the Arena.

Chabashira Sensei: And once you finish your exam come up and give it to me then you can go to the Arena and wait until everyone is there.

Leonidas: They're testing our capabilities.

Kiyotaka: Yeah, just go to the Arena it shouldn't take me long to finish this exam. And Leonidas keeps an eye on the other Bakugan. See what their personalities are like.

Of Course. Leonidas Said

All of the Bakugan left and the students took their exams.

Kiyotaka(Monologue): This test consists of college-level Calculus and high-level science. I have no problem answering these problems but the others I doubt they can manage this in a short span of time.

After 5 Minutes Kiyotaka gets up and hands over his paper to Chabashira Sensei

Chabashira Sensei: You joking are you sure you finished it's only been 5 minutes?