Train Hard or Fall Behind

The Bell rings

Hoshinomiya Sensei: "Alright, the class you're dismissed. Remember the submission for which area group you and your partner will join. You have until the end of Friday to decide."

Everyone in Class B:" Yes Sensei."

Most of the class was packing up and talking to one another.

Ichinose: "Hey guys can I just have a moment of your time?"

Ichinose:" I just want to discuss the exam and if things are going well with your partners."

Shibata: "My partner is cool, he's from Class D but he's a bit too uptight."

"Who's your partner Shibata-Kun?" Mako Asked

Shibata: "He's a guy in class D named Keisei Yukimura."

The rest of the class talked about their partners and their situations overall.

"What about you Himeno San and your Karma Kun?" Ichinose Asked

Himeno: "My partner is one of those idiots in class C."

"And you Karma-Kun?" Ichinose Asked

Karma: "No problem on my end. Unlike you guys, I have a partner I've known for a long time."

"Oh, and have you decided on which group you're joining?" Ichinose Asked

Karma:" We have already but sorry can't tell you guys it would ruin the surprise. Then again it doesn't matter which group we join, we'll be the victors in the end."

Ichinose: "Well, we have nothing to hide, Kanzaki and I already decided that we're going to the Aries Group."

Kanzaki:" Guys, I think if we can have at least two or 3 groups representing Class B in one group the chances of one of us advancing would be higher."

"That's a good idea but what happens if the brackets make us all fight one another? Chihiro Asked

"Then we battle and have fun. We may be classmates but we all are also competitors and we should have some fun fighting one another no?" Ichinose Said with a Smile

Shibata:" Yeah, Ichinose is right, you guys better train hard because Tristar and I are going to win this exam."

Mako: "Yeah, let's do our best, you guys."

Karma stands up and walks to the door.

Karma: "Well, good luck you guys because you're going to need it."

Karma leaves the room and closes the door

Avior: "Look at him, he's acting like he's already won the exam."

Kanzaki: "That's not shocking him and Ayanokouji is the team with the highest success rate to win."

Arnaout: "We just have to put all our effort into winning the exam. And if they're our opponents we have to be smart if we have to battle them."

Ichinose(Thoughts): Let's hope that doesn't happen.

[Battle Simulator room]

Kiyotaka: "Ability Activate Dragon Blade."

Leonidas slashes through a boulder

Karma:" Ability Activate Lava Ball."

"Well looks like we wrecked the training room again. Do you think they will make us pay for the damages?" Karma Asked

Kiyotaka: "No, besides we already paid for the time to train anyways."

Karma: "The exam is in a couple of days and we'll find out which team is in our group."