A New Threat: The Crimson Destroyer

"Sensei there has to be a mistake, how did those two get paired up together?" Shinohara Asked

Yamauchi: "Yeah, that's unfair. How are those allowed to be on the same team?"

"Do I hear complaining, what happened to you saying that you were going to take the top spot?"Chabisera Sensei Asked

Ike: "But-"

Chabisera Sensei: "As I said before the partners were randomized and that was the result. And there will be no changes to your partners' finale. Now time is up and class is dismissed."

Yamauchi: "Ahhh...man how are we supposed to compete if they are teaming up."

Ike: "Hopefully, we could luck out and not half to fight them and someone could potentially knock them out for us."

Miyamoto: "Yeah but then again we would have to deal with them as well."

Sudo: "I don't care if those two are teaming up or not, I'm not afraid. I'll beat those two no matter what they throw at me."

Sabator: "That's right you can't remain at the top forever Leonidas."

Leonidas: "Yeah, keep telling yourself that weakling."

Sabator: "Grhh I'm tired of this."

Suddenly the Class door was open

Karma: "Hey, Kiyotaka looks like we're teaming up."

Everyone looks at Karma

Karma: "Oh looks like I interrupted something."

Ayanokouji get up

Kiyotaka: "It was nothing important, just them complaining about us teaming up."

Karma: "Ha ha, that must suck for you guys. Oh well, Good luck with your training sadly it will be pointless since it's obvious we're going to be the winners. Do you agree with me ice queen?"

Horikita was silent and had an angry facial expression

Karma: "Oh, you can't answer I thought you'd know since you've dealt with Igneel in our last match. Matter of fact, how's Renamon?"

Horikita was looking down in shame.

Kiyotaka: "Karma enough let's go, we have business to discuss."

Karma: "Fine...let's go."

Ayanokouji and Karma both leave the room.

"Are you okay horikita?" Kushida Asked

Horikita: "I'm fine..."

Renamon: "Calm down Suzune we'll get our payback one way or the other."

[Outside the Room]

"Was that really necessary?" Kiyotaka Asked

Karma: "It's not like you didn't want to do that too. Besides, it's good to remind her what happens when you battle someone above you."

Leonidas: "I agree."

Kiyotaka: "Let's get some food and head to my place so we can discuss the plans for the exam."

Karma: "What's the rush? It's not like anyone in that exam is going to be able to challenge us."

Ayanokouji: "Karma doesn't get cocky, you never know who in the exam is a threat."

Karma: "Oh please come on Kiyotaka you know separately or together no one is going to be able to stop us. Unless you're saying this because you've gotten soft and weaker being here."

Kiyotaka releases an aura around him and even in the room can feel it.

Kiyotaka: "Don't misunderstand, no one in this school is a match for me or Leonidas even when we are going easy, not even you don't forget that."