Vote and Help (Closed):

My power situation at home isn't going to stop me from writing, if I can, I will write.

Now this story is going to take place after the Forgotten Land. I have not played it, but I have seen a few playthroughs of it on YouTube.

I have also studied Kirby's Lore rather thoroughly though there are still a few things I need some help on.

Like could someone answer me these questions.

At the end of Forgotten Land, do Kirby and the others go back to Planet Popstar or do they stay in the Forgotten Land?

And if they do go back to Planet Popstar can they travel between the two worlds?

And if they can, how?

I feel like an idiot asking these questions cause I feel like it's been explained and I just wasn't paying attention, but anyway I'd appreciate it if these questions got answered for me.

Alright, so as I said this will happen after the Forgotten Land and so this will be like my own little fan sequel to that.

It will have it's own story but will make reference to the other games as past characters will be showing up and past events will be mentioned.

For this story I will combine Kirby's Lore with another game's lore that I have played that you guys will choose.

Which game you choose will also decide which character you'll be.

Here are the options:

The Ori Series:

If this is chosen you'll become Ori, the bright spirit of the glades.

Hollow Knight:

If this is chosen you'll become the Knight, the silent ghost of Hallownest.

So anyway, these are your options and this is a little awkward to ask since it's Kirby.

Should I make this a Harem or keep things down to only one love interest?

Because of this I'll be making most characters human-like to avoid making things weird.

I feel this story is weird though, but I'm feeling it and will proceed anyway.

If Harem is chosen, some characters will be genderbent.