Chapter 2: Trouble on the Horizon

Here's chapter 2 guys.

Now Kirby's Copy abilities isn't gonna involve her eating people cause nobody likes vore.

I won't really reveal how they work in this chapter, but I will in the next one.

If you do like vore, go get some fucking help.

Anyway, can someone help me come up with a way to implement Mouthful Mode?
_______________________________________

"Um...Kirby, who's this?" Weapons Shop Waddle Dee asked referring to you.

Right now, you and Kirby along with Elfilin were inside the Weapons shop, you had entered here after escaping the crowd for some reason and Kirby had followed.

"Um...I don't know, he can't talk so he can't tell us his name." She replied awkwardly.

"Okay...so why is he here?" Weapon Dee asked with a raised brow.

"I don't know, he just walked in here after all of us tried to interrogate him." Kirby explained scratching the back of her head.

Suddenly you pointed at one of the rolled up blueprints on the table.

"You want...a weapon upgrade blueprint?" Weapon Dee asked a bit confused. "Those are for Kirby's Copy Abilities."

You took the blueprint.

"Okay just take it without asking." He muttered meekly.

You unrolled the blueprint and just stared at it for a while.

"Uh...I don't think those will work on you...sir." Weapon Dee said as you tilted your head curiously.

"Um guys...I think he wants a map." Elfilin stated sounding a bit unsure himself. "Maybe he thought the rolled up Blueprint symbol on this place meant map store."

Weapon Dee took a moment to gaze at the other rolled up blueprints and all he could do was let out a sigh.

"Sir, this isn't a map store, this is my weapons shop." He explained making you look up at him.

You then nodded, rolled up the blueprint once more and placed it back on the desk.

You bowed in thanks to Weapon Dee for his time and headed out the door.

"Well, it's nice to have someone with manners come in every once in a while." Weapon Dee said with a smile.

"Hey, I have manners." Kirby said puffing out her cheeks.

"Kirby, you nearly burned down my shop when I upgraded your fire ability." Weapon Dee reminded her.

Flashback:

"And there we go..." Weapons Dee said as he finished Kirby's latest upgrade.

A large sparkling orb flew from the table and directly into Kirby's head.

The orb then suddenly morphed into some kind of mini volcano atop the pink star warrior's head.