Chapter 4: Another New Friend

Here's the next chapter, thanks to everyone who enjoyed so far.
_______________________________________

Smoke rose high into the sky above as a pink fire continued to burn below.

If one listened closely a scream could be heard, a scream of absolute unrestrained fury.

This21 scream belonged to the usually upbeat and positive star warrior known as Kirby.

Right now though, the only emotion she felt was pure rage and she was unleashing it on the unfortunate Snatchwing.

Kirby in her Dragon Fire form ignited her foot and delivered a blazing kick directly to the unfortunate creatures chest.

The Snatchwing learned the hard way that Kirby was stronger than she appeared as it flew back and crashed into the ground creating a small tremor

As the enormous creature fell down, a pair of pink flaming dragon wings sprouted from Kirby's back and she flew high into the air.

The Snatchwing looked up and saw the enraged Star Warrior glaring down at him.

Her glare was filled with rage and pain as tears streamed down her face before evaporating due to the intense heat of the forest fire as well as her wings.

The Draconic Star Warrior inhaled deeply before unleashing a torrent of pink hot flames down upon the unfortunate victim.

The Snatchwing managed to avoid the stream of fire, however the flames upon hitting the ground created a shockwave that blew it back

The victim's back hit a burning tree making it screech in pain.

The screech was forcibly silenced by Kirby who flew down directly into it's belly creating a small shockwave.

This in turn caused the remaining bulbs on it's front area to explode creating a cloud of black smoke.

Both Bandana Dee and Elfilin cringed upon the impact as they stood back and watched the massacre.

"I've never seen Kirby this angry before." Elfilin said shocked. "It's...scary."