Chapter 6: Charms and the New Arrival

The next chapter boys.

Sorry it took so long, but here it is.

Also, I'd like to inform you that unfortunately the Kirby Burger won't exist here cause it has normal Kirby's face on it.

We also won't have the Carby Cake cause this Kirby can't do Mouthful Mode, so yeah.

Just thought I'd say that.

Anyway enjoy.
_______________________________________

Back in Waddle Dee Town we see a few construction Dees busy building a new home.

This was of course the new home for the newest resident Elderbug, who at this moment was currently sitting on the bench near the lake.

He had previously given Leon, Clawroline, Sillydillo and Gorimondo an earful for the Beast Pack chasing him and the previous residents of this town out.

The 4 of them felt great guilt and even sent out a search party of Awoofys to see if they could find any of the previous residents out in the wild.

If the old man managed to survive out there then others probably did as well.

Hopefully they won't run into any creatures like the one that almost made a meal out of him.

Elderbug truly hoped everyone he knew was still alive and could come back.

The Waddle Dees said if they did they'd be more than willing to build homes for all of them as well.

Elderbug did feel bad not being able to repay them all for such kindness, but that portly fellow who claimed himself to be their king stated the Waddle Dees were apparently fine being used for Free labor.

Still the old fellow wished he could do something for them.

"Hi Elderbug!" Came a cheery voice that snapped the old man out of his thoughts.

Looking up he saw Kirby, you and Elfilin walking towards the bench.

"Ah, my saviors, always a pleasure to see you." Elderbug said with a smile as you went up and took a seat beside him.

Kirby of course took a seat beside you, scooting as close as she could while Elfilin rested atop her head.

You took out the odd pendant you found after absorbing the shadow and examined it.

"What is that?" Elderbug asked suddenly making you look up at him.

"We don't know, just found it after this guy fought his own shadow." Elfilin replied.

"Wasn't much of a fight though." Kirby added. "Just stabbed it and absorbed it."

"Um...okay, would it be alright if I had a look at that?" Elderbug asked.

You looked up at the old man and tilted your head.

"I've lived quite a long life as you can see, so maybe I'll know or maybe I won't." Elderbug shrugged.

You looked down at the odd pendant and back up at Elderbug before giving him the pendant.

The Elder examined the pendant closely as you, Kirby and Elfilin waited, Kirby cutely kicking her feet like a child.

"Ah, you found a charm little one." Elderbug replied handing you back the pendant which you took.

"A charm?" Elfilin asked.

"Yes, charms are quite special, as equipping them onto oneself grants the equipped a few special enhancements." Elderbug explained to all 3 of you.

"Oh, so sorta like a power-up you can put on and take off?" Kirby asked and the Elder nodded in response.