Bio and Love Interest:

So Hollow Knight won out. Sorry anyone who wished for Ori, but I'm sure you'll still like the story and maybe I'll utilize Ori in another story someday.

All of you unanimously also voted for a single love interest so alright. I was originally going to have you all decide on one, but I'll present a reason for deciding myself on why I chose this but if you all still would like your own option you can tell me and if the reasoning is good enough I'll see what I can do.

Although if you had the same idea as me, you can tell me just for fun I guess:
_______________________________________

Your Appearance:

Name:
None

Given Name:
(Y/N)

Other Names:
The Knight
Ghost
Vessel
Spooky (by Dedede)
Pale Thing (by Tiso)
Crawler/Cringer (by the Godseeker)

Species:
Vessel

Info:
One day, a mysterious new being came to Dreamland, one no one had ever seen before.

This new being was pretty much the exact opposite of Kirby in every way.

Kirby was upbeat, cheerful, warm and happy. This being was silent, emotionless and cold.

Kirby loved to eat. This being seemingly did not require sustenance at all.

Kirby wanted to befriend everyone, this being seemingly ignored everything around him.

Along with this new being came a strange infection that drove those with weak wills mad.

An infection so powerful that it even nullified the friendship hearts Kirby could use in Star Allies to turn enemies into friends.

However those who have already been turned into a friend gain an immunity to this infection.

You are this new being that came to Dreamland and it seems like you are on a mission to stop this infection.

So Kirby and friends decide to lend you their aid.

Soon you and they discover the hidden and ancient kingdoms of Planet Popstar, it's other ancient gods as well as your story and your reason for being.

Personality:
You seemingly have none. You show no expression, no emotion and do not even speak.

Once Kirby even tried to get you involved in their victory dance, you just stared on with those black hollow eyes.

You are so emotionless that you completely lack empathy, feeling no joy or sadness or anything over decisions you make that have consequences or others you kill during combat.

Abilities:
You are extremely talented at sword wielding as even with only an old blade you managed to trade strikes with Meta Knight and Sword Kirby.