Chapter 3: The Snatchwing:

Chapter 3 everyone:

Before we start I just wanna say your Shade will function a bit differently.

Instead of instantly forming when you die, your Shade will take a small while to form fully.

That's all.
_______________________________________

You, Kirby, Elfilin and Bandana Dee all ran in the direction you all heard the shriek come from.

You and Kirby ran side by side with the others behind you both.

As you all ran, Kirby noticed a lone Hot Head a bit ahead just taking a stroll in the woods.

Hot Head:

Hot Head:

With a burst of speed, Kriby bolted ahead of everyone right towards the Hot Head.

She flipped over the creature and as she flipped over she placed her hand directly on it's burning head.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light engulfed Kirby's body as she landed on her feet.

The flash disapated completely and Kriby's appearance had completely changed.

Her red ribbon was replaced with a golden crown with a blue jewel in the center, her skin was now a light shade of red, the red bow on her chest was gone and now she had a red scarf with the ends being orange tiped and a bit ripped to resemble burning fire.

Her most striking change however was her hair, her pink hair was gone and now a bright flame burned making her resemble some kind of fire nymph.

She had become fire Kirby.

With her Fire ability active, Kirby ran off with you and the others following close behind leaving the Hot Head confused and terrified.

Once again you and Kriby were side by side running towards where the roar had come from.

You turned to give her a brief look before turning to look ahead.

Kirby however, caught your brief look and blushed a bit.

"I think he noticed me!!!" She squealed in her head.

She was so distracted that she didn't notice the low tree branch ahead of her and it struck her right in the face causing her to fall on her back and due to the momentum began sliding on the ground leaving a trail of flames behind her before finally colliding with a tree.

"KIRBY!!" Both Elfilin and Bandana Dee yelled as they came to check on her avoiding the flame trail of course.

You on the other hand kept going completely ignoring the group and as you sped off Kirby just let out a sigh as the others helped her up.

"Kirby are you okay?" Bandana Dee asked her voice filled with worry.

The Pink Star Warrior stood up with their help and gave an embarrassed giggle.